Open Settings-> Additional Settings-> OTG connection.
Here you need to enable the option.
Oppo F1 vs Vivo V5
Both the phones have their pros and cons, I think you should go for Vivo V5. Vivo V5 has the following advantages over Oppo F1 -
1. Vivo V5 is available for 14499 Rs while Oppo F1 is available for 14990 Rs
2. The Front camera of Vivo V5 is 20 MP compared to 8 MP of Oppo F1, though megapixel count is not a clear indication of a better camera, the more the better
3. The display of Vivo V5 is Full HD while Oppo F1 has an HD screen, would matter when viewing high-quality movies or playing HD games.
5. Brand value of Vivo is better than Oppo, so you might get a higher resale value.
It is not like that it is a one-sided game, Oppo F1 has the following advantages -
1. The weight of Oppo F1 is 134 grams while the weight of Vivo V5 is 154 grams.
Verdict - In my opinion, Vivo V5 is a better phone in overall performance and price but if you need a phone with lightweight, you can go for Oppo F1.
You can also compare these devices on 91mobiles. Link -Vivo V5 vs Oppo F1
Jasbeer SINGH DESHWAL