To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.
Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Browser, Google Music etc and look for the Cast icon as shown in the image below.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by-step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Oppo Find X
You don't need to enable VoLTE. Insert the Jio (VoLTE enabled) in any slot. By default, VoLTE will be active. If it is not, you can change the network preferences from Network option in settings.
1. Tap Settings > More.
2. Tap Cellular networks > IMS Settings > Voice over LTE On/ Off.
You can find full specifications here: Oppo Find X
To set an MP3 file for use as custom ringtone system-wide, do the following:
1.Copy the MP3 files to your phone. ...
2.Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone. ...
3.Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app. ...
4.You will see a list of music files stored on your phone. ...
5.Your selected MP3 track will now be your custom ringtone.
You can check the complete specs of this phone:
To hide or protect your apps I would suggest you use App lock.Heres how.
Now, whenever you open a locked application, you can either unlock it by simply verifying your fingerprint or by entering the unlock pattern. The fingerprints that you have registered for unlocking your device are the ones that will also work with App Lock.
Here is the video guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone
Oppo Find X
Swipe down the notification bar on the screen. Tap the torch option to toggle torch on/off.
You can also download an Android app for the same, Tap the "Power" or "On" button in the app to turn on the flashlight. This will enable your device's camera flash. Tap the button again to turn the flashlight off.
You can check the full specs here: Oppo Find X
To root your phone manually, you need to turn on USB Debugging.
Go to Setting, Find kernel version in About.Tap it seven times, at which point you should see the message, "You are now a developer!" With that done, tap Settings, About Phone, Developer Options, and then tick USB debugging." Then tap OK to approve the setting change.
Now turn it ON in fastboot mode and unlock the bootloader.
Install a recovery to help you with flashing.
Flash a supporting custom ROM and gapps.
XDA Developers is a great site to help you with process, support and Custom ROMs.
You can find all specs here: Oppo Find X
I will recommend you to go for the Oppo Find X as it is a better performer. The Find X comes with more amount of RAM (8GB as compared to the 6GB in the Note 8) and is equipped with two Kryo 385 processors as a 2.649GHz quad-core and a 1.766GHz quad-core. It performs better in terms of the camera as well. With the 16MP resolution, it can record 4k videos at a speed of 30 fps and has CMOS sensor and Phase detection autofocus. Moreover, it comes with a bigger battery and more internal storage (256GB). The retractable-motorised panel on top makes the Find X stand out as one of the most innovative smartphones weve seen in a long time.
You can also check the complete comparison here: Samsung Galaxy Note 8 vs Oppo Find X