|Sort by:|| |
Protect apps on Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Now, whenever you open a locked application, you can either unlock it by simply verifying your fingerprint or by entering the unlock pattern. The fingerprints that you have registered for unlocking your device are the ones that will also work with App Lock.
Here is the video guide to do the same
You can see full specs here: Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Once you start a call, there is an option of recording the calls. Tap that and your call shall be recorded and stored.
You can check the full specs here: Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Following are the SAR Values:
Head: 0.809 W/kg
Body: 1.568 W/kg
You can check the full specs here: Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Open your Android's Google Play Store. ...
Tap the magnifying glass icon. ...
Type WhatsApp into the search bar, then tap Go. ...
Tap the "WhatsApp Messenger" item. ...
Tap INSTALL. ...
Tap ACCEPT when prompted. ...
Wait for WhatsApp to finish downloading, then tap OPEN. ...
Tap AGREE AND CONTINUE.
You can see the full specifications here: Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
You can follow the below mentioned steps to save battery:
1. Turn off notification from less used apps:
Real notifications are handy in some cases like email. But there is plenty of less important app that wants notification permission. Turn off those notification permissions. To do this Go to settings> Notification and status bar> App preferences. Choose and set important push message such as WhatsApp, what is enabled and disable other apps which you don't use often.
2. Turn off GPS:
GPS is another battery draining cause. Many apps request location permission using GPS. Turn it off to save your battery. You can use Wi-Fi-based location rather than GPS
3. Enable battery saver in Security app:
In MIUI 8 security apps comes with lots of feature including a battery saver. Enable battery saver in security saver to get ultimate battery experiences.
4. Set/Adjust Screen Brightness:
Automatic Brightness: It is a good choice for adjusting screen brightness. But setting a constant brightness also save battery life. To set constant brightness Personally I prefer constant brightness and you can access them in Settings> Display> Brightness level.
5. Turn off vibration on the press:
Every time you press on phone display it makes vibration. It is obviously power consuming. Turn off vibration on press to prolong battery life
6. Turn off Wi-Fi:
Turn off Wi-Fi when not needed. It is not mandatory to turn on Wi-Fi 24/7. It consumes huge battery.
7. Turn off Sync:
Syncing is also drained battery. Though it is important for apps like email but turn it off when not needed. You can turn in off in Settings>Sync.
8. Turn off excessive vibration:
Vibration kills your battery life. Try to avoid vibration mode. For app notification, you can turn it off in Settings> Notification and status bar> App notification> Choose only apps you want them to vibrate.
9. Turn off auto update:
Apps like Google Play store and mi app store constantly connect to the server to check for the updated app. This process drains the battery fast. Turn off an auto update to prolong battery life
10. Shorten Screen Timeout time:
Screen consumes huge battery. You can save some charge by shortening screen timeout time. Head towards Settings> Lock screen and password> Sleep and choose the time you prefer
11. Use static wallpaper instead of live wallpaper:
You can save some battery by shortening Use static wallpaper instead of live wallpaper Try to avoid live wallpapers.
12. Turn on Airplane Mode in low signal areas:
Phone consumes most battery in week signal area. So, turn on airplane mode when the signal is too poor.
13. Keep phone updated:
Updated ROM comes with optimization and bug fixes. So, keep your phone updated to prolong battery life.
You can see full specifications here: Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
Hide Photos and Videos on your phone
To hide photos and videos on your phone you will have to download the app named "Gallery Vault" and follow the steps below:
And you are done!
You can also check the video below for your reference:
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast. Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Browser, Google Music etc and look for the Cast icon as shown in the image below.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by-step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone:
Gionee S10 is definitely a better phone. It offers you better set of features, of course at a higher price.
1. RAM: 6GB (Gionee S10) vs 4GB (Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus)
2. Primary camera: 16MP + 8MP (Gionee S10) vs 13MP + 5MP (Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus)
3. Battery: 3450mAh (Gionee S10) vs 3300mAh (Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus)
Comparison: Gionee S10 vs Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus