There are many ways to capture screenshot in your Galaxy J7 Max
To capture a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, Follow these steps:
Go to this link for more alternate methods: Methods to take screeshots.
You can also watch this youtube tutorial on how to take the screenshot in various Samsung phones
You can find the full specs here: Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
You can follow the steps below:
Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open the Google Home app.
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting 5. you know you're connected.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
In the top left corner of the home screen, tap Menu > Cast Screen / audio > Cast Screen / audio.
:-To record calls on Your phone Follow the steps below:
You can also check this video for more detailed information.
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
No, Samsung Galaxy J7 Max does not have an IR BLaster which is required to support Remote Control feature.
You can see full specifications here: Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
Hide Photos and Videos on your phone
To hide photos and videos on your phone you will have to download the app named "Gallery Vault" and follow the steps below:
And you will see a confirmation message on your screen as shown in the Image below
And you are done!
You can also check the video below for your reference:
Samsung Galaxy J7 has 2 dedicated micro-SIM slots and 1 dedicated memory card slot. So you can use 2 SIM cards in them slots and use a microSD card too up to 256GB (2016 variant) / 32GB (2015 variant).