|Sort by:|| |
To record calls on Galaxy J7 MaxFollow the steps below:
1. Download the ACR call recording app from the play store
2. Then Follow the instructions from the app and allow all the access to the app as shown in the Image below
4. Then Tap the three bar on the top left of the app
5. There you will find the Enable option on the top.
6. Enable it and enjoy the app.
You can also check this video for more detailed information.
You can check the full specs here: Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
To capture a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy J7 Max, Follow these steps:
You can follow the steps below:
Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open the Google Home app.
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting 5. you know you're connected.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
In the top left corner of the home screen, tap Menu > Cast Screen / audio > Cast Screen / audio.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Max vs Lenovo K8 Plus
Both the phones have their pros and cons, I think you should go for Lenovo K8 Plus. Lenovo K8 Plus has the following advantages over Samsung Galaxy J7 Max -
1. Lenovo K8 Plus has Quad+Quad Core Processor while Samsung Galaxy J7 Max has Quad Core processor.
2. The Battery of Lenovo K8 Plus is 4000mAh while the battery of Galaxy J7 Max is 3300mAh.
It is not like that it is a one-sided game, Samsung Galaxy J7 Max has the following advantages -
1. The Front camera of Galaxy J7 Max is 13 MP compared to 8 MP of Lenovo K8 Plus.
2. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max has 4GB RAM while Lenovo K8 Plus has 3GB RAM.
Verdict - In my opinion, Lenovo K8 Plus is a better phone in overall performance and price but if you need a phone with good front camera for taking selfies, you can go for Samsung Galaxy J7 Max.
You can also compare these devices on 91mobiles. Link - Samsung Galaxy J7 Max vs Lenovo K8 Plus
Hide Photos and Videos on your phone
To hide photos and videos on your phone you will have to download the app named "Gallery Vault" and follow the steps below:
And you will see a confirmation message on your screen as shown in the Image below
And you are done!
You can also check the video below for your reference:
No, Samsung Galaxy J7 Max does not have an IR BLaster which is required to support Remote Control feature.
You can see full specifications here: Samsung Galaxy J7 Max
Samsung Galaxy J7 has 2 dedicated micro-SIM slots and 1 dedicated memory card slot. So you can use 2 SIM cards in them slots and use a microSD card too up to 256GB (2016 variant) / 32GB (2015 variant).