You can follow the steps below:
Connect your Android device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open the Google Home app.
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting 5. you know you're connected.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
In the top left corner of the home screen, tap Menu > Cast Screen / audio > Cast Screen / audio.
No, Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime doesn`t support Fast charging.
You can check this video of charging time of Galaxy J7 prime:
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
Simar Jit Singh Bhimbar