To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast .
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Broswer,Google Music etc and look for the Cast icon as shown in the image below.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by -step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Samsung Galaxy S10
Note: You can also be asked to activate the Voice assistant where you will be asked to record "Ok Google" three times.
You can also watch this video for detailed information about Google Assistant
Specs: Samsung Galaxy S10
From a Home screen, tap Phone (located in the lower-left). ...
You can see full specs here: Samsung Galaxy S10
Both these devices come with great specifications but the Samsung Galaxy S10 is quite old now and hence the Oppo Reno 5 Pro seems to be better device and also at a lower price.
Processor: The Oppo Reno 5 Pro comes with the MediaTek Dimensity 1000 Plus MT6889Z processor whereas the Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9820 processor.
Battery: The Oppo Reno 5 Pro has a battery of 4350 mAh with 65W fast charging support whereas the Samsung Galaxy S10 has a battery of 3400 mAh with 15W fast charging support.
Check Full Comparison OPPO Reno 5 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S10
In terms of Camera's performance, the Samsung Galaxy S10 wins it with greater camera performance.
The Samsung Galaxy S10 with triple camera setup performs greatly in all aspects whereas the OnePlus 7 with dual camera setup lacks in performing in low-light.
Check full specifications: Samsung Galaxy S10
The Samsung Galaxy S10 is obviously better than the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Let's compare the specifications-
Processor: The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9820 processor which is better than the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895 processor of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Camera: The Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with a triple camera setup of 12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP at the back and 10 MP at the front whereas the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 comes with a dual-camera setup of 12 MP + 12 MP at the back and an 8 MP front one. The quality of the Samsung Galaxy S10 is also better.
Storage: Samsung Galaxy S10 - 128GB
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 - 64GB.
There are other features as well like Dolby Atmos technology which makes the Samsung Galaxy S10 a perfect choice.
Check Full Comparison Samsung Galaxy Note 8 vs Samsung Galaxy S10
The Oppo Reno 10X Zoom Edition is a better phone than the Samsung Galaxy S10 as it gives similar specifications at a much lower price.
Processor: The Oppo Reno 10X Zoom Edition comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor whereas the Samsung Galaxy S10 comes with the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9820 processor.
Camera: The Samsung Galaxy S10 has a camera of 12 MP + 12 MP + 16 MP with F1.5 aperture and OIS feature which is much better than the 48 MP + 13 MP + 8 MP camera of Oppo Reno 10X Zoom Edition with F1.7 aperture and OIS feature.
Check Full Comparison Oppo Reno 10X Zoom Edition vs Samsung Galaxy S10