|Sort by:|| |
Oppo A37 vs Vivo Y53
These two phones are competitors in the market and it is pretty hard to decide which one is better. Let us compare their advantages:
Vivo Y53 advantages:
CPU: Vivo Y53 has a faster CPU 1.4 GHz. That means your phone is faster and hangs less.
VoLTE: Jio user.? Must go for this phone only as Oppo A37 does not support VoLTE.
Removable battery: Vivo Y53 allows you to replace the battery manually if something goes wrong.
Let us have a look at the Oppo A37:
Screen: Oppo A37 offers you a screen with more pixels and that means the display will be crisp images and videos.
HD recording: So HD recording means you have awesome videos at your disposal.
Verdict: If I had to choose between the two, I would have definitely chosen the Vivo Y53 coz VoLTE is a necessity nowadays.
You can check the complete comparison here: Oppo A37 vs Vivo Y66
You can check the complete comparison here:
Both the phones have their pros and cons, but I think you should go for Samsung J7 Nxt.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt has the following advantages over Vivo Y53:-
1.Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt has 1.6GHz Processor while Vivo Y53 has 1.4GHz Processor.
2.Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt has 13MP Main Camera while Vivo Y53 has 8MP Main Camera.
3. Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt has Latest Android v7.0 while Vivo Y53 has v6.0 Android version.
4. The battery of Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt is 3000mAh while Vivo Y53 has 2500mAh Battery.
It is not like that it is a one sided game, Vivo Y53 has the following advantages -
1. Price of Vivo Y53 is Rs.8,875 while the price of Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt is Rs. 11,490.
2. The weight of Vivo Y53 is 137 grams while Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt has 170 grams weight.
Verdict- In my opinion, Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt is a better phone in overall performance but if you need a phone with good camera and in terms of weight than you can go for Vivo Y53.
you can also see the comparison between the devices on 91mobiles: Samsung galaxy j7 nxt vs vivo y53
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro vs Vivo Y53
Both the phones have their pros and cons, I think you should go for Vivo Y53.
Vivo Y53 has the following advantages over Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro -
1. Price of Vivo Y53 is Rs. 8,599 while Price of Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is Rs. 9,070.
2. The weight of Vivo Y53 is 137 grams while the weight of Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is 138 grams.
It is not like that it is a one-sided game, Galaxy J2 Pro has the following advantages -
1. The Battery of Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is 2600mAh while Vivo Y53 has 2500mAh Battery.
Verdict - In my opinion, Vivo Y53 is a better phone in overall performance but if you need a phone with the good battery then you can buy Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro.
You can also compare these devices on 91mobiles. Link - Galaxy J2 Pro vs Vivo Y53
Ill recommend you to go with the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 as it offers the best specification and overall performance.