No, Vivo Y83 Pro does not have fast charging. However, some software level modifications might have been done for quick charging.
You can find complete specifications here: Vivo Y83 Pro
To hide or protect your apps I would suggest you use App Lock.Heres how.
Now, whenever you open a locked application, you can either unlock it by simply verifying your fingerprint or by entering the unlock pattern. The fingerprints that you have registered for unlocking your device are the ones that will also work with App Lock.
Here is the video guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone
You can easily upgrade your phone with OTA Updates.
You simply need to Go to Settings > About phone > System updates.
Check for updates >> Install.
Make sure you have at least 40 % battery, to prevent your phone from bricking.
For unofficial upgrades, you need to root by unlocking its bootloader, install a recovery and flash a supporting zip along with gaps. XDA Developers is really a helpful site for the process, support, and Custom ROMs.
You can check the full specs here: Vivo Y83 Pro
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.
Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Browser, Google Music etc and look for the Cast icon as shown in the image below.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by-step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Vivo Y83 Pro
Out of these, Oppo F7 is better as it has dual-core processor, double storage, much better camera quality and longer battery life.
To see the complete comparison: Vivo Y83 vs Oppo F7
No, the Vivo Y83 Pro does not support the VoWiFi calling feature.
The Voice over WiFi calling feature is only introduced by Jio and Airtel as of now and their lists do not include Vivo Y83 Pro.
It may come into this phone in future updates.
Check Full Device Specifications Vivo Y83 Pro
Yes, Vivo Y83 is equipped with the octa-core 2GHz, Cortex A53 processor seated upon the MediaTek Helio P22 chipset and assisted by the PowerVR GE8320 GPU. Together, it can render great performance with the 4GB RAM, that will further take care of the lag-free multitasking and gaming.
You can also see this video for PubG gameplay on Vivo Y83 Pro :
To see the full specifications: Vivo Y83 Pro
Yes, Vivo Y83 Pro does have an auto-call recording feature.
You can find an option to turn it on from Settings>Phone.
You can watch the video for the same here:
You can see detailed specs here: Vivo Y83 Pro
Check the steps below to backup your Android phone:-
You can see detailed product specifications here: Vivo Y83 Pro