To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast .
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Broswer,Google Music etc and look for the Cast icon as shown in the image below.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by -step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone
Check the steps :-
1.From your home screen, press the Phone icon.
2.Tap More on the top right corner.
3.Scroll down and tap on Settings. ...
4.Tap on VoLTE.
5.Make sure that Use VoLTE when available is checked.
Open a chat with a contact you want to call.
Alternatively, you can use Google Hangouts.
Google's own video and messaging app is one of the most popular ways to make voice and video calls from your Android phone, and that's not just because the app usually comes pre-installed. ... You can chat one-on-one, or add more participants (up to 10), using your phone's front or rear camera.
You can see complete specifications here: Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
Check the steps:-
1.Tap on Menu and select Settings.
2.Tap on Tethering and Networks or Mobile Networks. ...
3.Tap on Network Mode, then tap on LTE. ...
4.Tap on Menu and select Phone.
5.Enter the following code into your dialer or keypad: *#*#4636#*#*
6.Tap on Send to execute the command.
Check the following steps to save the battery in your phone
You can watch this video link for more details:
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
To record calls on Your phone Follow the steps below:
1. Download the ACR call recording app from the play store
2. Then Follow the instructions from the app and allow all the access to the app as shown in the Image below
3. Ten Tap the three bar on the top left of the app
4. 5. There you will find the Enable option on the top.
6. Enable it and enjoy the app.
You can also check this video for more detailed information.
You can check the complete specs of this phone:
Yes, Xiaomi Mi 8 SE does support 4G VOLTE Connectivity in both sim slots. You will surely experience enhanced voice quality and faster internet browsing and download speed. You can also use its native video calling feature for video calls.
You can see full specs here: . Xiaomi Mi 8 SE
Note: You can also be asked to activate the Voice assistant where you will be asked to record "Ok Google" three times.
You can also watch this video for detailed information about Google Assistant
You can explore the complete specs here: Mi 8 SE
Following are some problems with Xiaomi Mi 8 SE: