To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast. Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn colour, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Browser, Google Music etc
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by-step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Xiaomi Mi Mix 3
Of course Honor Magic is a little bit different as it has 3 cameras on the back and it has OLED display which is better or equal to AMOLED display and it has also the very powerful chipset Kirin 980 which is double better than Snapdragon 845
The Mi Mix 3 measures 157.89 x 74.69 x 8.46mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 218.00 grams.
In the meantime,do not forget to find all the detailed specifications and other latest updates about the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 here .
No, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 does not have any screen protection with it. Be it the Gorilla Glass or anything else. Also, the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 is not going to release in India. So if you're a buyer from India wanting to purchase this one then you should look for other options.
Check its full specifications Xiaomi Mix 3
To take a complete backup of Mi Mix 3
1. Go to settings.
2. Scroll down to bottom and hit system.
3. Select Backup and then follow the on-screen instructions.
To check all the other details of the device use this link: Xiaomi Mi Mix 3