Updated on:Jun 01, 2016
Official Website:Click here
A fierce fast smartphone with an extraordinary display
On the connectivity front, Lava Xolo X1000 includes WiFi, GPS with A-GPS, Micro USB, Bluetooth and 3G as its features. It has been fueled with a 1900 mAh battery
Lava Xolo X1000 has got a processor that makes it capable of being claimed as the fastest ever smartphone. The ultimate curved glass display along with the powerful camera efficiently justify the pricing of the device. Thus, it is expected to give a stiff competition to the Lenovo K900 and Acer Liquid smartphones.
Out Of Stock2-4 Working Days
XOLO X1000 GSM Mobile Phone (Black)
Out Of Stock1-7 Working Days
Out Of Stock1-4 Working Days
Overall User Rating (3.6 Out of 5 based on 237 ratings)
Overall: Created great hype but delivered poor product.
1. Only single core 2 ghz processor (Hyperthreading dosen't give dual core performance) and that too not Intel Clovertail. Same processor was used for Motorola Razr i that was launched in 2012.
*Important* This edition of intel processor has heating issues too.
2. No jelly bean out of box.
3. Not the fastest. Micromax canvas Hd or XOLO Q800 Antutu :-13k || Xolo X1000 :12k
4. Ridiculous pricing. 20k for a 2012 processor.
5. Bluetooth 2.1
6. 1900 mAh battery ... Xolo Q800 give 2100 mAh juice..
7. PowerVR SGX540, 400 MHz Clock Speed GPU ( Hd Canvas | Xolo Q800 has a PowerVR SGX544 Gpu) .......expect poor performance in gaming
The only Advantage interms of Hardware is :
1. Good Display
2. 8 GB ROM
3. High score in CPU dependent benchmark. GPU nah......
I waited eagerly for this phone and now i will not going to buy this .
Change price to :15k . Everyone will be happy.