The Mid range smartphone to meet your requirements
The Lava Xolo X500 is a dual SIM device built with the Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. The device has a 3.5- inch IPS touchscreen display with 480 x 320 pixels resolution.
The device is powered by an 1.2GHz Intel Atom Z2420 processor with 512MB of RAM. The device has 4GB internal memory that is expandable up to 32GB via Micro SD card.
The Lava Xolo X500 is a great smartphone with really good features. It is a mid range smartphone device that offers all the standard connectivity options and comes with ample amount of internal memory to carry your apps. the processor and RAM are adequate for fast browsing and multitasking.
XOLO X500 (Black, 4 GB)
Out Of Stock2-4 Working Days
Out Of Stock1-4 Working Days
Overall User Rating (4 Out of 5 based on 99 ratings)
Overall: First of all,as always, great service from Flipkart! :)
As mentioned in another review, the X500 is manufactured by Intel (Intel Semcon, Hong Kong as mentioned on the product box pack). It is imported by Lava International. As i understand, the same device is launched by a company called Safaricom in Africa.
1. A good form factor - not too big, not too small
2. Capacitive multi-point touch, smooth and responsive
3. WiFi connection is extremely fast
4. Nice, crisp display
5. Battery backup is good (i am not a heavy user, anyway)
6. Camera seems OK (i have not fully explored it though)
8. 3G network support on SIM1
9. Good signal reception
10. Good build quality
11. 1080p HD video recording and playback (checked a 1080p video and it played smoothly)
12. Intel Inside!
Note : If anyone experiencing signal reception problem in SIM 1, set it to use 2G network. SIM 1, by default, is configured to connect to 3G network. If 3G network is not available or very weak in your locality, then set it to use 2G network.
1. Internal storage available is only 1.6GB (not 4GB as mentioned)
2. Not option available to move apps from internal storage to SD :(
3. Headphones are white color :(