Updated on:May 29, 2016
User Manual:Click here
Overall: Its been a week i am using this. Just wanna say a thing - If you are new to android and haven't used a touchscreen mobile yet just don't think and go for it. That too its a dual sim mobile phone.
Before buying this i had a lots of question in my mind whether to buy this is not as it is not much renowned company. I had some two three choices also like Spice MI 350n and Samsung Galaxy Y GT Duos but believe me Micromax A73 is the best catch. Recently i've seen and compared my micromax with galaxy y duos S6102 but in my opinion just dont fall for that 832 MHz speed of samsung, 650 MHz is also great for first time users.
- Great phone, big touchscreen.
- Amazing battery life.
- Very slim and feels great in hands.
- Absolutely amazing camera. I think it should me more than 2MP written on it.
- Even the front facing camera is unbelievable. Very high clarity.
- Wifi, bluetooth everything runs great.
- If u r a gamer you will be disappointed as high graphics game doesnt work but some other cool games does work.
- Thats it and i dont feel anything else negative about it.
So, if you are in a confusion whether to buy Samsung galaxy y
or Micromax A73 Superfone Buzz, they theres nothing to think. I've seen Samsung, its screen is very small compared to Micromax and Camera is not at all good donno how they wrote 3MP on it.
So, this is the best dual sim android phone in the market in this price range.
BUY IT! All the best! :)