Updated on:Oct 22, 2016
User Manual:Click here
Overall User Rating (4.5 Out of 5 based on 661 ratings)
Overall: I have multiple phones include iphone. and I just fed up and tired with using all the application, internet and nonsense things. I wanted a relief for my life and body. so I went ahead to get a simple PHONE.
I never owned Nokia in past for the reason they make stupid OS. However I really appreciate their S30 OS and monochrome display.
Looks - Good build, soft keys and trendy look.
Software - Easy to use, classic nokia interface.
Bonuses from old Nokia phones -
1. Handy inbuilt torch , 2. FM Radio 3. 3.5 mm jack 4. Call conferencing 5. essential applications 6. inbuilt CMOS battery 7. Monochrome display - read in sunlight 8. Monochrome display - Switch off backlight to save power
Advantages on Smart or 3G phones -
1. You do not need to carry a charger everywhere. And no fear of it being stolen (No micro SD card)
3. You can think of yourself when you dont have anything to do.
4. Fits in to your pockets easily.
5. You can make calls and send sms faster way
6. No need to check facebook and other nonsense repeatedly.
What I didn t like -
1. Call quality not up to the mark, they must focus on call quality.cheap priced phone doesn't mean it should have cheap call quality.
2. No headset supplied.
3. Battery is 800mAh, it could have been 1020mAh
Overall I am happy with it. It attracts 5 points not because it is best in the segment, but because it offers simplicity. All the best with your purchase!!