Market Status: Available in India
Updated on:Jul 28, 2016
Release Date: Mar 24, 2013
The Smart and Trendy Budget Handset
The Samsung Rex 70 is a dual SIM device with 3.0 inch TFT LCD Capacitive TouchScreen with 240 x 320 pixels resolution and 133 ppi pixel density. It has a 2MP rear camera with 1600x1200 pixels resolution and video recording capability.
The device has an internal memory of 10MB that is expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card. Its connectivity options are Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth, GPRS/ EDGE. It has a 1000mAh Li-Ion battery that offers 12.5 hours Talktime.
The Samsung Rex 70 is a budget device with great additional features and comes preloaded with games. It covers all the requirements for internet browsing. It is ideal for students who need pocket friendly, but stylish and smart looking handsets.
Samsung Rex 70 S3802 (Metallic Silver)
4-6 Working Days
Rs. 4,065 Flat Rs. 300 OFF
Get 10% off maximum upto Rs. 300/-
SAMSUNG Rex 70
Out Of Stock2-4 Working Days
Samsung M/P Rex 70 WHT S3802
Out Of Stock1-7 Working Days
Samsung Rex 70 S3802
Out Of Stock1-4 Working Days
Overall User Rating (3.2 Out of 5 based on 140 ratings)
Overall: Let me list down things I like about REX 70
1) Touch is nice, very decent at this price
2) UI reminds of Galaxy series , consistent UI experience if you are a user of Galaxy smartphones/tabs
3) Audio quality/ call and music is noteworthy. Clear , sharp & loud
4) Video resolution is acceptable
5) Youtube streaming works for most medium resolution videos without hiccups. Happily surprised at the performance
6) OPera Mini app on this phone is a clear winner....You have to try it to believe it. Works well and opens almost all websites quite smoothly on 2G data connection
7) SMS Messaging app has conversation view so makes SMS history look like chat
8) CHaton works flawlessly.
9) Camera quality is only for Bright conditions I should say .
10) Teaser: DId you know you could watch LiveTV channels ? Try to experience the My Services menu on REX 70