1. 10% off on SBI Credit Card, up to 1250.
2. 10% off on SBI Credit Card, up to 1500.
3. 5% Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Card.
4. Free Edukemys Neev course worth 4999.
5. On Purchase of this device, get ProGrad Junio.
6. No Cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
7. No Cost EMI on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
8. 75 Off on UPI payments, T&C apply.
9. 75 off on RuPay debit card, T&C apply.
10. 5% off upto 25 on any prepaid instrument.
11. 100 Off on First Pay Later Transaction.
12. On Purchase of this device, get offers on Cod.
13. On purchase of this device, avail flat 15% of.
14. On purchase of this device, get offers on Avi.
Bought it from apple store its just unbelievable device, I just sold my exiting laptop that I was using from past 3-4 years. and doing all my job on this iPad. 12" screen is absolutely comfortable working doing your work on MS office or browsing Internet etc. Display is just superb . camera is too good. A must buy gadget !!!
Apple fan always, but after using iPad Pro 12.9 with 512Gb cellular it has reached heights .. the best product money can buy.. all stars to it but sadly I can give only 5 stars, also flipkart delivery was awesome ordered Saturday night got delivered Monday morning with secure packaging.
The new iPad Pro models will go on sale in India later this monthJun 07 2017 By Akshay Kumar
|Launch Date||July 28, 2017 (Official)|
|Model||iPad Pro 2|
|Operating System||iOS v10.3.2|
4G: Not Available,
3G: Not Available
|Colours||Gold, Silver, Space Grey|
|Screen Size||12.9 inches (32.77 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||2048 x 2732 pixels|
|Pixel Density||265 ppi|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Touch Screen||Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Screen to Body Ratio||76.42 %|
|Chipset||Apple A10X Fusion|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
12 MP f/1.8 (upto 5x Digital Zoom, upto 2x Optical Zoom) Primary Camera
|Sensor||Back-illuminated sensor (BSI)|
|Optical Image Stabilisation|
|Flash||Quad LED Flash|
|Image Resolution||4000 x 3000 Pixels|
|Shooting Modes||Continuos Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Burst mode|
|Camera Features||5 x Digital Zoom, 2 x Optical Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Video Recording||3840x2160 @ 30 fps, 1920x1080 @ 120 fps, 1280x720 @ 240 fps|
7 MP f/2.2 Primary Camera
|Video Recording||1920x1080 @ 30 fps|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, MIMO|
|Wi-Fi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Fingerprint Sensor Position||Front|
|Other Sensors||Light sensor, Accelerometer, Barometer, Compass, Gyroscope|
|Applications||FaceTime over WiFi or cellular|
6.1 mm vs 6.9 mm
469 grams vs 677 grams
Smaller screen :
10.5 inches vs 12.9 inches
More internal memory:
128 GB vs 64 GB
Lower primary camera resolution:
8 MP vs 12 MP
Lower secondary camera resolution:
1.2 MP vs 7 MP
According to the specs it only says full HD recording. If you read the specs of the Z5 and Z5 Premium it says 4k video recording.