- OPPO Find N3 Flip is expected to be the company’s next foldable flagship.
- A new render shows that it will feature a similar clamshell design as its predecessor, the Find N2 Flip.
- The OPPO Find N3 Flip camera specs are expected to be similar to the OPPO Reno10 Pro.
OPPO’s latest foldable in the market is the Find N2 Flip, which made its way to India also this year. Now, we have exclusive information from industry sources on its successor, the OPPO Find N3 Flip, including a design render based on early stage EVT prototype.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
We’ve heard previous rumours suggesting about OPPO’s book-style foldable, the OPPO Find N3, would carry the same design as the OnePlus Fold. However, this is the first time we’re hearing of the company’s next clamshell foldable.
OPPO Find N3 Flip design (Expected)
The OPPO Find N3 Flip will feature a similar clamshell design as the Find N2 Flip, barring the camera setup. The render, based on an early EVT (Engineering Validation Test – a test done during the prototyping stage of a device), shows the OPPO Find N3 in Black with the same clamshell-folding design and a large exterior display. We see rounded edges with the OPPO and Hasselblad branding on the bottom rear.The major difference here is that there are three rear cameras as opposed to the dual-camera setup on the OPPO Find N2 Flip.
In fact, the camera setup on the OPPO Find N3 Flip is said to be the same as the recently launched OPPO Reno 10 Pro. As per that, the OPPO Find N3 Flip will feature a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary camera with OIS and an f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens and a 32MP telephoto lens. As for the rest of the specifications, our source tells us they’re most likely the same as the OPPO Find N2 Flip.
OPPO Find N3 Flip specifications (expected)
Based on information that the OPPO Find N3 Flip will carry a similar set of specs as the Find N2 Flip barring the camera, here’s what we can expect.
- Display: 6.8-inch FHD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate, 3.26-inch AMOLED screen on the front panel.
- Processor: MediaTek Dimensity 9000 Plus
- RAM and Storage: The smartphone could pack up to 16GB of RAM and 512GB storage.
- Battery: 4,300mAh battery with 44W fast wired charging support.
- Cameras: 50MP + 8MP + 32MP setup on the rear. In addition to the triple rear cameras, there’s a 32MP front camera expected on the inside of the foldable.