|Flipkart||Samsung Guru 1200(Gold)||Rs. 1,100|
|Tata CLiQ||Samsung Guru E1200 (Indigo Blue) Single SIM||Rs. 1,150|
|Amazon||Samsung Guru 1200 (GT-E1200, Indigo Blue)||Rs. 1,150|
|Paytm Mall||Samsung Guru E1200 Black||Rs. 1,223|
Samsung E1200 price in India starts from Rs. 1,100. The lowest price of Samsung E1200 is Rs. 1,100 at flipkart.com. This is 100 KB internal storage base variant of Samsung E1200 which is available in Black colour.
1. Get 10% Instant Discount, Max Discount Rs. 1500 On Credit cards and Rs. 750 on Debit cards. (ICICI Bank and Axis Bank cards)
2. Get 10% Instant discount on Citi Bank Cards
1. Use promocode MOB10 to get Rs. 136 cashback. With Cashback of Rs. 136, your Effective price is Rs. 1223.
2. User gets Flat 125 Cashback on Paytm First Membership. Apply promocode PFMALL125 to avail this offer. Conditions Apply!, Use Promocode PFMALL125.
3. Users need to apply promocode ELECTRONICS3 to avail FLAT 3% cashback on Select range of Headphones and Powerbanks on Paytm Mall., Use Promocode ELECTRONICS3.
1. 10% off on Kotak Bank Cards, up to 1500.
2. 10% off on HSBC Credit Cards, up to 1500.
3. 5% Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Card.
4. Get 50 EGV on you next transaction with Visa card.
5. No Cost EMI on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
6. 5% off with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
Bought this phone for my dad, a Sr. citizen. Product delivery was in 5 days, which was the only good aspect. The phone did not recognize the SIM card. Placed a Return & Replacement request in 6 days. However the seller rejected it. He asked me to reach out to Auth service center and closed my request saying that the issue was settled 'mutually'. After that I raised a complaint with Flipkart. Called them some 5 times and sent some 8 emails to both firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Would receive automated email responses saying that the issue will be resolved in 3 / 5/ 7 days. This continued for some 4 iterations. Finally post 2 weeks of my father needing a communication device, I went to Auth service center and got the phone repaired, which thankfully was free because of the original bill I had. So much for Prompt Customer service and 74 hours Refund guarantees. Pathetic customer service.
PROs:n1. I drop the phone at least one time a day. And I'll say it's not entirely my fault as the phone is so LIGHT, I hardly realise I am carrying it. The higher model of this phone with the music player, is really heavier than this. n2. This is really an easy to use phone with all the basic features you need. Back to the old days where the primary function was calling. n3. I appreciate that it can store 500+ messages! n4. On top of it, the battery life is amazing. I charge it once in 2-3 days and I'm an average caller. Plus, it charges up pretty fast.nnCONs-n1. I miss the FM though but I think if you are buying this, you already know the tradeoffs.n2. I do wish the keypad was not that stiff. n3. And finally that there were more games. But humans are never satisfied!
|Launch Date||April 19, 2012 (Official)|
|SIM Slot(s)||Single SIM, GSM|
|SIM Size||SIM1: Mini|
4G: Not Available,
3G: Not Available, 2G: Available
|Screen Size||1.5 inches (3.81 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||128 x 128 pixels|
|Pixel Density||121 ppi|
|Screen to Body Ratio (calculated)||14.93 %|
|Internal Memory||100 KB|
|TalkTime||Up to 8.6 Hours(2G)|
|Standby time||Up to 800 Month(2G)|
|SIM Size||SIM1: Mini|
GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
|Ring Tone||Polyphonic ringtones|
|Other Facilities||Calculator, Timer, Calendar, Alarm|
Sorry, no question asked yet.