1. 10% off on SBI Credit Card, up to 1250.
2. 10% off on SBI Credit Card, up to 1500.
3. 5% Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Card.
4. Free Edukemys Neev course worth 4999.
5. On Purchase of this device, get ProGrad Junio.
6. No Cost EMI on Bajaj Finserv EMI Card.
7. No Cost EMI on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
8. 75 Off on UPI payments, T&C apply.
9. 75 off on RuPay debit card, T&C apply.
10. 5% off upto 25 on any prepaid instrument.
11. 100 Off on First Pay Later Transaction.
12. On Purchase of this device, get offers on Cod.
13. On purchase of this device, avail flat 15% of.
14. On purchase of this device, get offers on Avi.
we are using this tab since two months, here we could not face any problems on tab like hanging , automatically switch off and touch screen. If anyone wants to buy do not hesitate as per my experience point of view. Really good for calling also
nice product at this price range , good service by flipkart, very fast delivery.I got a defective piece initially,which was replaced by flipkart very fast. I used it for 15 days and till now it works very well.the seller has 10 day replacement policy for this item. the touch is very good ,gaming and net surfing experience is satisfactory.screen display is also good ,battery is last for 1.5 day appox after full charge,camera was not that good but ok.dont know about its durability but at this price range it was good product.
|Launch Date||July 22, 2014 (Official)|
|Operating System||Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)|
|SIM Slot(s)||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
|Colours||Black, Blue, Red, White|
|Screen Size||7.0 inches (17.78 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||480 x 800 pixels|
|Pixel Density||133 ppi|
|Touch Screen||Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Screen to Body Ratio||68.26 %|
|Processor||Dual core, 1.3 GHz|
|Internal Memory||4 GB|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 32 GB|
2 MP Primary Camera
|Image Resolution||1600 x 1200 Pixels|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom|
0.3 MP Primary Camera
GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
GSM 1800 / 900 MHz
|Other Sensors||Proximity sensor, Accelerometer|
Dual core 1.2 GHz vs Dual core 1.3 GHz
Lower battery capacity:
2800 mAH vs 3000 mAH
Quad core 1.0 GHz vs Dual core 1.3 GHz
Higher primary camera resolution:
5 MP vs 2 MP
Higher battery capacity:
3500 mAH vs 3000 mAH
Sorry, no question asked yet.