|Flipkart||Vivo X21 (Black, 128 GB)(6 GB RAM)||Rs. 20,180|
|Amazon||Vivo X21 (Black, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) with Offers||Rs. 22,850|
Vivo X21 price in India starts from Rs. 20,180. The lowest price of Vivo X21 is Rs. 20,180 at flipkart.com. This is 6 GB RAM / 128 GB internal storage base variant of Vivo X21 which is available in Black colour.
1. Get 5% cashback on min. purchase of Rs 2,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards. Max. cashback of Rs 500 per customer per month.
1. 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Card.
2. 5% Cashback on HDFC Bank Debit Cards.
3. Extra 5% off with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
The X21 brings under-display fingerprint sensors to reality. What else does it offer? Find out in our reviewMay 29 2018 By Nitansh Rastogi
There`s no doubt that the Vivo X21 helps put the Chinese brand on the global map. In an era where it`s hard to differentiate between smartphones basis their specs, the smartphone brings a meaningful differentiation to the table. But with the price tag of Rs 35,990, that`s not enough to make it stand apart from the competition, especially when its rivals include affordable flagships such as the Honor 10 (review) and OnePlus 6 (review). The X21 boasts a gorgeous design with a full-screen display, capable cameras and a long-lasting battery, but it can`t take on the OP6, which comes with the all-powerful Snapdragon 845 chipset. The Honor 10 is also a solid flagship with a compact design. Add to it the fact that the X21 doesn`t seem to be much different from the Vivo V9, which also comes with a notch display, but doesn`t sport as powerful internals and (of course), misses out on the under-display fingerprint scanner.While the brand makes the futuristic under-the-screen fingerprint scanner a reality, the feature is still first gen, and needs refinement before becoming mainstream. All said and done, the Vivo X21 is certainly an exciting smartphone and even though it may or may not set the cash registers ringing for the brand, it suggests that the Chinese brand can innovate well (as the retractable camera-toting Apex concept would suggest).
great phone great specification awsome device excellent
good work by vivo... looking unique and premium mobile... all features are working properly... fast charging also good delivery and packing by flipkart...
Vivo currently testing FunTouch OS 9.0 update on the Vivo X21i, Z1, Z1i, X23, and X23 Symphony Edition.Apr 22 2019 By Sai Krishna
The beta version of Android Q is likely to arrive with new features such as Dark mode, desktop mode and its privacy and permission setting will give users clear details of every app.Mar 11 2019 By Ashwini Sah
Vivo is currently rolling out Android Pie Open beta software for Chinese variants of the Vivo Nex and X21 phonesJan 03 2019 By Siddharth
From the OnePlus 6 to under-display fingerprint scanner-toting Vivo X21, here are top launches from last monthJun 08 2018 By Geetika Sachdev
Which one should you pick between the Vivo X21, Honor 10 and OnePlus 6? We find outJun 02 2018 By Sohil Nikam
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast .
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Broswer,Google Music etc
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by -step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone:
Check the steps:-
1.Ensure that the device is powered off.
2.Remove the Volume buttons/SIM tray (located on the right-edge of the device). ...
3.Insert the SIM card into the tray. ...
4.Insert the SIM tray with the word UP facing the display side.