16 Jan 2016 By Flipkart Customer On flipkart.com
DO NOT BUY. Over heats, Poorly designed . You cannot see the alphabets on the keyboard. Within 1 year , fan stopped working, Motherboard replaced, HDD replaced. and soon after one year Display failed.
Satisfactory, not mindblowing
15 Jul 2016 By Hitesh Pratap On flipkart.com
- With i7(6th gen) processor and 8 gigs of RAM, this machine is supper smooth for running routine applications.
- With excel running some vb scripts and some 12-15 tabs open on chrome, video streaming and torrent running, I never found the processor out of breath.
- 256 gigs of SSD is bit less, carry a external HD, but no complaints here, considering that's the average size available for this price range.
- FHD display is marvellous, yet to test it in bright sunlight.
- Touch screen and tablet mode make this machine a cut above the rest in this price range, but the stock passive stylus is just ok, especially on edges it fails to register touch.
- Backup and charging : takes 90-120 mins for charging from 10% to 100% with normal usage, and backup from 100% to 10% is somewhere between 5-7 hours, 5 hours when watching 1080p videos on youtube.
- Gaming : although this machine is not meant for gaming, but you can run less demanding games, FIFA 15, PES 16, NFS and modern combat 5 are running flawlessly.
- Weight : for a laptab 1.63 is somewhat on a heavier side, making it less useful as a single hand device
- Speaker: not loud enough, you'll need bluetooth speakers for some extra punch
- Finishing: it looks premium, but considering it is mostly plastic body which is silver painted, it will definitely fade away (hoping it doesn't look ugly :P )
read more ▼