|Paytm Mall||Micromax Bharat 5 1 GB 16 GB Jet Black||Rs. 4,369|
|Amazon||Micromax Bharat-5 (Jet Black, 1 GB RAM + 16 GB Memory)||Rs. 4,399|
|Gadgets Now||Micromax Bharat 5 16GB (Jet Black, 1GB RAM)||Rs. 4,580|
|Flipkart||Micromax Bharat 5 (Jet Black, 16 GB)(1 GB RAM)||Rs. 4,599|
The Micromax Bharat 5 packs a powerful battery that promises to deliver entertainment for long hours. The LED flash offered at the front helps to capture good quality selfies even in dim light conditions. Moreover, the provided space is sufficient enough to store all the important applications and other data. Given the price, the smartphone is configured with enough goodies and therefore, it is a good option to buy if you are tight on your budget.
Micromax Bharat 5 price in India starts from Rs. 4,369. The lowest price of Micromax Bharat 5 is Rs. 4,369 at paytmmall.com. This is 1 GB RAM / 16 GB internal storage base variant of Micromax Bharat 5 which is available in Black colour.
1. Additional 5% Cashback on purchase using HDFC Bank Credit Cards
2. Get 3 Movie Vouchers of Rs.250 each, Use Promocode MALLMOVIE750.
3. Get 3 Mobile Recharge Vouchers of Rs.100 each, Use Promocode MALLRECHG300.
4. Minimum cart value should be more than Rs.249, Use Promocode BIJLIBILL250.
5. Use promocode BUY5 to get Rs. 230 cashback. With Cashback of Rs. 230, your Effective price is Rs. 4369.
1. 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Card.
2. 5% Cashback on HDFC Bank Debit Cards.
3. Extra 5% off with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
1. Get 10% SuperCash using MobiKwik @ GadgetsNow!.
Everything in the phone is OK .only one minus point is that it has hybrid slot .one can't use two sim cards & a micro SD card in it together.The really excellent part is its battery ,praiseworthy ....
Big screen, big battery and memory in this price range but I don't have the headphones in package
The Bharat 5 is the latest budget offering from Micromax. Here s a quick lookDec 03 2017 By Abhiman Biswas
The month of December is expected to see quite a few budget smartphonesDec 01 2017 By Kshitij Gupta
The Micromax Bharat 5 features VoLTE and Android 7.1.1 NougatDec 01 2017 By Abhiman Biswas
|Launch Date||December 1, 2017 (Official)|
|Operating System||Android v7.1.1 (Nougat)|
|SIM Slot(s)||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM|
SIM2: Nano (Hybrid)
4G: Available (supports Indian bands)
3G: Available, 2G: Available
|Screen Size||5.2 inches (13.21 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||HD (720 x 1280 pixels)|
|Display Type||IPS LCD|
|Touch Screen||Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Screen to Body Ratio (calculated)||67.68 %|
Quad core, 1.3 GHz, Cortex A53
|Expandable Memory||Up to 64 GB|
|User Available Storage||Up to 9.6 GB|
|USB OTG Support|
5 MP Primary Camera
|Image Resolution||2592 x 1944 Pixels|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom|
5 MP Front Camera
|TalkTime||Up to 27 Hours(2G)|
|Standby time||Up to 500 Hours(2G)|
|SIM Size||SIM1: Micro, SIM2: Nano (Hybrid)|
|Network Support||4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G|
TD-LTE 2300(band 40)
FD-LTE 1800(band 3)
UMTS 2100 / 900 MHz
GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz
GSM 1800 / 1900 / 850 / 900 MHz
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging, microUSB 2.0|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Other Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer|
5.45 inches vs 5.2 inches
Quad core 1.5 GHz vs Quad core 1.3 GHz
Higher pixel density:
295 ppi vs 282 ppi
Quad core 1.4 GHz vs Quad core 1.3 GHz
Higher primary camera resolution:
8 MP vs 5 MP
Higher pixel density:
294 ppi vs 282 ppi
You can find the full specs here: Micromax Bharat 5
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast .
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Broswer,Google Music etc and look for the Cast icon as shown in the image below.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by -step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Product page link
To Increase the speed of your slow Android phone here is the guide to speed it up in 5 Minutes
1. Close all your unused apps.
Closing all the apps which you are not using saves a lot of memory usages which can be utilized by other apps to make it run faster.
2. Clean all the app cache
Download Clean Master software from the Play store
Press Junk Files and let it do its work
After that press on Phone Boost option.
3. Disable the Animations
1. Go to "Settings"
2. Then Go to "About phone"
3. Tap on " Build Number" 7 times.
4. Then Go back to settings and Tap on " Developer Option"
5. Scroll Down to "Windows Animation Scale". as shown in the Image below
6. Tap on "Animation Off".
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Micromax Bharat 5