|Pack / Plan||Validity||Price (Rs.)|
|Rs. 250 Full Talktime Pack||Lifetime||250|
|Rs. 222 Full Talktime Pack||Lifetime||222|
|Easy Recharge 23 (STD)||28 days||23|
|Bonus Card 39 (STD)||84 days||39|
|Easy Recharge 104 (Local And STD)||28 days||104|
|Easy Recharge 86 (Local)||84 days||86|
|Bonus Card 101 (Local and STD Minutes)||28 days||101|
|Easy Recharge 72 (Local & STD)||28 days||72|
|Topup - Rs. 50.0 Talktime||Lifetime||60|
|Unlimited Combo 2G Data Pack||28 days||177|
How can I link Aadhaar with my Vodafone SIM?
To Link Adhaar with Vodafone SIM you'll have to visit the nearest Vodafone Store with a xerox copy of your Adhaar card.
How to activate DND on Vodafone?
Activating DND service on Vodafone There are many ways to activate DND service on your Vodafone number.
1. SMS method In case you want to stop all promotions, SMS "START 0" to 1909.
2. Calling IVR Dial 1909, from your Vodafone mobile or landline phone, and follow the instructions.
How to get Internet setting for Vodafone 4G Internet?
You can download Vodafone GPRS settings by simply sending an SMS from your phone. Type "ALL" and send it to 199.
How do I check different types of balance like Talktime, Data and SMS for my Vodafone SIM?
You can check the main balance using *111#, SMS balance using *142# and data balance using *111*2*2#.
How to take Talktime loan on Vodafone?
1. Using USSD Codes
1. Goto your phone's dialer
2. And Dial *130# 4. You will get 10 Rs instant loan in your balance
2. Dialing IVR Options Another way to get talk time load on Vodafone is by Simply calling 1241 from your Vodafone SIM and Rs 10 will be added to your account.
3. By sending SMS SMS CREDIT in the message body to 144 and this balance is valid for only 7 Days
Vodafone India is a 100% auxiliary of Vodafone Group. It started operations in 1994 when its predecessor Hutchison Telecom acquired the cellular license for Mumbai. Brand Vodafone was launched in September 2007 in India, after Vodafone Plc. obtained a major share stake in Hutchinson Essar in May 2007. From a very small consumer base of 31 million, the telecom organization has extended its operations across the nation to cover every one of the 22 telecom circles and service 210 million clients. This voyage is a solid declaration of Vodafone's dedication and achievement in an exceptionally aggressive and price sensitive market. It is one of the fastest and biggest 4G service providers in India.