|Sort by:|| |
In the mirror mode, Your phone saves as the inverted image of what you see on screen while capturing. There is no such benefit and you can simply turn it off by following these simple steps.
You can see full specs here: Oppo F5
Hide Photos and Videos on your phone
To hide photos and videos on your phone you will have to download the app named "Gallery Vault" and follow the steps below:
And you will see a confirmation message on your screen as shown in the Image below
And you are done!
You can also check the video below for your reference:
Hide apps on Oppo F5
Now, whenever you open a locked application, you can either unlock it by simply verifying your fingerprint or by entering the unlock pattern. The fingerprints that you have registered for unlocking your device are the ones that will also work with App Lock.
Here is the video guide to do the same
You don't need to enable VoLTE. Insert the Jio (VoLTE enabled) in any slot. By default VoLTE will be active. If it is not, you can change the network preferences from Network option in settings.
1. Download the ACR call recording app from the play store
2. Then Follow the instructions from the app and allow all the access to the app as shown in the Image below
3. Ten Tap the three bar on the top left of the app
4. 5. There you will find the Enable option on the top.
6. Enable it and enjoy the app.
You can also check this video for more detailed information.
Check the complete sepcs here :Oppo F5 specs
You are done.!