From a Home screen, tap Phone (located in the lower-left).
You can see full specs here: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Note: You can also be asked to activate the Voice assistant where you will be asked to record "Ok Google" three times.
You can also watch this video for detailed information about Google Assistant
Specs: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
You don't need to enable 4G as such. Just insert the 4G enabled in any slot. By default, 4G will be active. If it is not, you can change the network preferences from Network option in settings.
1. Open Settings.
2. Select "SIM & Network".
3. Select SIM Card you wish to change network preference.
4. Select the type of network and you are done.
You can check the full specs here: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast .
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Broswer,Google Music etc and look for the Cast icon as shown in the image below.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by -step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
You don't need to enable VoLTE. Insert the Jio (VoLTE enabled) in any slot. By default VoLTE will be active. If it is not, you can change the network preferences from Network option in settings.
Specs: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is not likely to be available in the offline stores as the device is quite old now.
The device is priced at Rs. 42,999 at online stores so you can predict it to be around Rs. 44,999 at offline stores.
Check Full Device Specifications Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Though both the device offers the same 2.3 GHz Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9810 processor, But the Performance of Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is much better processor.in comparison to Samsung Galaxy S9 and It can be explained by comparing the benchmark score of the two devices.
Also Samsung Galaxy S9 plus comes with a better 6.2-inch screen size in comparison to the 5.8-inch screen in Samsung Galaxy S9. Bigger screen size always gives a better smartphone experience as you can have much clarity and a much better movie watching experience on your device.
Now it is all clear that Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is a better device in terms of overall specs and performance.
To check all the other details, you can visit the following link Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy S9