From a Home screen, tap Phone (located in the lower-left).
You can see full specs here: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Note: You can also be asked to activate the Voice assistant where you will be asked to record "Ok Google" three times.
You can also watch this video for detailed information about Google Assistant
Specs: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
You don't need to enable 4G as such. Just insert the 4G enabled in any slot. By default, 4G will be active. If it is not, you can change the network preferences from Network option in settings.
1. Open Settings.
2. Select "SIM & Network".
3. Select SIM Card you wish to change network preference.
4. Select the type of network and you are done.
You can check the full specs here: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast .
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Broswer,Google Music etc and look for the Cast icon as shown in the image below.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by -step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
You don't need to enable VoLTE. Insert the Jio (VoLTE enabled) in any slot. By default VoLTE will be active. If it is not, you can change the network preferences from Network option in settings.
Specs: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
I will recommend you Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. It comes with a large 6.2-inch Super AMOLED display which outputs a screen resolution of 1,440 x 2,960 pixels. Under the hood is a Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 9810 chipset assisted by 6GB RAM which gives the best performance in the class.
A dual camera setup (12MP + 12MP) at the back captures superb quality images and videos. It supports 4K video recording and can record at a speed of 30 frames per second. An 8MP selfie camera also captures sharp quality images. The primary camera also comes with a variable aperture to capture better low light images. The smartphone is packed with a 3,500mAh Li-ion battery which helps keep it running for around 25 hours. The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is one of the best smartphones in this price segment.
You can also check the complete comparison here: Xiaomi Black Shark vs Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus does have a wide-angle camera lens.
It has 12 MP f/1.5 (up to 10x Digital Zoom) (up to 2x Optical Zoom), Wide Angle Primary Camera and 12 MP f/2.4Telephoto Camera.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus had one of the greatest camera phones ever with great specifications.
Check Full Device Specifications Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus