|Sort by:|| |
You can use this simple trick to use dual apps
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.
Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by-step guide to do the same
Check more details here: Mi A1
Unlike other Xiaomi phone, Mi A1 does not have their signature MiUi running in Mi A1 so the pre-installed call recording app is missing. However, you can download ACR call recorder app from the play store.
To record calls on Mi A1 Follow the steps below:
1. Download the ACR call recording app from the play store
2. Then Follow the instructions from the app and allow all the access to the app as shown in the Image below
4. Then Tap the three bar on the top left of the app
5. There you will find the Enable option on the top.
6. Enable it and enjoy the app.
You can also check this video for more detailed information.
Check more details here :Mi A1
You don't need to enable VoLTE. Insert the Jio (VoLTE enabled) in any slot. By default, VoLTE will be active. If it is not, you can change the network preferences from Network option in settings.
Check the working Jio SIM video on MiA1
You can check the complete details here: Mi A1 specs
Check more details here : Mi A1
1. First, download or save the Ringtone you want to set to your Mi Phone.
2. Now open the pre-installed file manager.
3. Find the folder where the ringtone is saved.
4. Copy the file by long pressing the file and then tap on copy button(overlapping square box button left to three vertical dots.) which is at the top.
5. Now go to the folder Local>Internal storage>Ringtones.
6. Paste your Ringtone here by taping on paste icon.
7. Now go to Settings>Sound>Phone Ringtone.
8. Choose your Ringtone from the list which you want it as default phone Ringtone.
9. Click on OK and youre done! The Ringtone will be set!
You can explore the Mi A1 here: Mi A1
check the steps below
Tap on Menu and select Settings.
Tap on Tethering and Networks or Mobile Networks. ...
Tap on Network Mode, then tap on LTE. ...
Tap on Menu and select Phone.
Enter the following code into your dialer or keypad: *#*#4636#*#*
Tap on Send to execute the command.