|Paytm Mall||MSI GL (Core i7- 8th Gen / 8 GB / 1 TB HDD / 39.62 cm (15.6 Inch) FHD / Windows 10 Home / 4 GB Graph||Rs. 73,791|
|Flipkart||MSI GL Series Core i5 8th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) GL63 8RC Gaming Laptop||Rs. 74,990|
The MSI GL63 8RC-063IN is a great laptop for gaming purpose. The great configuration ensures that it can deliver a powerful performance while running multiple tasks. The battery backup is also good enough for daily use.; The massive storage gives you the freedom of saving a lot of files and documents. Overall, the laptop is one of the best option in this price range to go for.
MSI GL63 8RC-063IN Laptop (Core i7 8th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10/4 GB) price in India starts from Rs. 73,791. The lowest price of MSI GL63 8RC-063IN Laptop (Core i7 8th Gen/8 GB/1 TB/Windows 10/4 GB) is Rs. 73,791 at paytmmall.com.
1. No Cost EMI with HDFC Bank Credit Cards.
2. Upto 7,500 off on Exchange of old Laptop.
3. Extra 5% off with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card.
1. Use promocode LAPTOP10 to get Rs. 8199 cashback. With Cashback of Rs. 8199, your Effective price is Rs. 73791.
• Great lookn• Light weightedn• Awesome glowing MSI dragon logon• Good cooling systemn• High level gaming performancen ( can be improved by upgrading ram, replacing HDD to SSD hard drive)n• Nice viewing anglen• Cool backlit keyboardnn• Slowing installed OSn ( It's a pain to reinstall OS and install all the drivers,n if you use the installed OS thn you may not be able to separate hard drives on your desire )nn* Overall a good Laptop.n ( I'll be adding on depending on my experience)nnEdited:nIt's been more than a month.nnMy experience with this laptop was super awesome. But there is something else that I don't like about Flipkart. The thing is, when I bought this laptop it was "GTX 1050" in the discretion as well as in my laptop, and now it is "GTX 1050 Ti" in the discretion.. I! I don't understand how can you just change the property of the very same product, even though the price is exactly the same. This is so not cool Flipkart.
TL;DR: Great for gamers; others, look elsewhere. Windows button missing from the LHS of the keyboard, the only alternative being swapping the Fn key and the Windows key in BIOS. Does NOT come with a Killer network card as advertised, mine has an Intel chip with no support for 2x2 connections. The spacebar does not actuate when pressed at the edges. Volume and brightness rockers integrated with the arrow keys, making volume or brightness adjustments a two handed affair, unless you've got absolutely gigantic hands. MSI's BIOS is notorious with Linux distros, making this a Windows only machine for people with little to no experience in tinkering. Windows identifies RAM as an 8 GB 2667 MHz module while the specifications advertise a 2400 MHz. Filled with bloatware out of the box, clean Windows installation highly recommended. Fairly color accurate screen but with poor viewing angles. Trackpad rendered useless thanks to Synaptics drivers instead of Windows Precision. Poor tracking, along with cursor jumps and unregistered taps, fairly common. Plastic chassis is very sturdy and is a fingerprint magnet. Strong hinge with negligible screen flexing prevents one-handed opening, but I'd rather have a strong hinge than one-handed opening. The light-up MSI looks sweet, couldn't find anything to disable it. Home and End keys paired with Page Up and Page Down keys, respectively. Programmers, and other typists, please take note. For gamers, this laptop would be a great option thanks to the superfast 8th-gen i5 (which is on par with/faster than the 7th-gen i7, thanks to increase in cache-per-core) and dedicated graphics. For (engineering) professionals, the quirks with the keyboard and the trackpad, along MSI's (notorious) support for Linux, make this laptop very hard to recommend. RetailNet gets 5/5 for excellent packaging and fast delivery.
|Dimensions(WxHxD)||380 x 260 x 29 mm|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home Basic|
|Operating System Type||64-bit|
|Display Size||15.6 Inches (39.62 cm)|
|Display Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Display Features||Full HD LED Backlit Wideview Anti-glare Display|
|Processor||Intel Core i7-8750H (8th Gen)|
|Graphic Processor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050|
|Graphics Memory||4 GB|
|RAM speed||2400 Mhz|
|Expandable Memory||16 GB|
|Memory Layout||1 x 8 Gigabyte|
|HDD Capacity||1 TB|
|HDD Speed(RPM)||5400 RPM|
|Battery Cell||6 Cell|
|Power Supply||65 W AC Adapter W|
|Wireless LAN||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|USB 3.0 slots||2|
|USB 2.0 slots||1|
|SD Card Reader|
|Video Recording||HD 720p|
|Sound Technologies||Nahimic 2 Sound Technology|
|Microphone Type||Dual Array Digital Microphone|
|Pointing Device||Touchpad with Multi-touch Gesture Support|
|Keyboard||RGB Gaming Keyboard by SteelSeries|
|Sales Package||Laptop, Battery, AC Adapter, User Guide|