Follow the below video to enable Google Assistant:
If Google Assistant for your device is still in Testing phase, you can enable your device to use:
- By firstly going to "Google Play Services" on Play Store.
- Scroll all the way down to beta program and click "I'm In".
- Wait for some time until you are asked to join the beta programme and Join.
- Now, similarly join the beta program by visiting the "Google" application on Play Store.
- After completion of the process, you should be able to see "BETA" section under "My Apps and Games"
- Clear cache and Data and update "Google Play Services" and "Google" application.
- Next, you need to enable Google Assistant from Settings >> Phone >> Google Assistant.
- The assistant should now be enabled and can be used on any screen just by saying "OK Google".
In case, Google assistant is not there you can use its APK.
- First and foremost, you need to allow installation from "Unknown Sources" by going to Settings >> Additional Settings.
- Download and Install Google Assistant APK.
- Change the default voice recognition service from "Basic Google Recognition" to "Enhanced Google Services"
- Your Google Assistant should now be configured.
You can find complete specifications of the product here: Realme 3 Pro