InFocus Epic 1 vs Redmi Note 4 64GB Variant
Both the phones have their pros and cons, I think you should go for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has the following advantages over InFocus Epic 1: -
1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has 4GB RAM while InFocus Epic 1 has 3GB RAM.
2. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 has 64GB Storage Capacity while InFocus Epic 1 has 32GB Storage Capacity.
It is not like that it is a one sided game, InFocus Epic 1 has the following advantages -
1. InFocus Epic 1 has 16MP(Main) Camera while Redmi Note 4 has 13MP(Main) Camera.
2. InFocus Epic 1 has Bluetooth Version v4.2 while Redmi Note 4 has v4.1.
Verdict - In my opinion, Redmi Note 4 is a better phone in overall performance but if you need a phone with good front camera for taking selfies, you can go for InFocus Epic 1.
You can also compare these devices on 91mobiles. Link - InFocus Epic 1 vs Redmi Note 4
Coolpad Note 5 vs InFocus Epic 1
Both the phones have their pros and cons, I think you should go for InFocus Epic 1.
InFocus Epic 1 has the following advantages over Coolpad Note 5 -
1. InFocus Epic 1 has 128GB Expandable Storage Capacity while Coolpad Note 5 has 64GB Expandable Storage Capacity.
2. The weight of InFocus Epic 1 is 160 grams while the weight of Coolpad Note 5 is 173.4 grams.
It is not like that it is a one-sided game, Coolpad Note 5 has the following advantages -
1. The Battery of Coolpad Note 5 is 4010mAh while InFocus Epic has 2500mAh Battery.
Verdict - In my opinion, InFocus Epic 1 is a better phone in overall performance but if you need a phone with the good battery then you can buy Coolpad Note 5.
You can also compare these devices on 91mobiles. Link - Coolpad Note 5 vs Infocus Epic 1
Coolpad Cool 1 Dual is a better smartphone out of the two choices as it comes with a better processor performance, a much better Dual camera, More RAM, a better battery performance
We can analyze the details as,
Though Infocus Epic 1 comes with a better 2Ghz MediaTek Mt6797M Deca-core processor as compared to 1.8 GHz Snapdragon 652 Octa-core processor in Coolpad Cool 1 dual
The processor performance of Cool 1 Dual is better as seen in the benchmark scores of the two devices:
Antutu Benchmark for Cool 1 dual is 72,693 and for Infocus Epic 1 is 70351(Higher the better).
Coolpad Cool 1 Dual comes with a better 4 GB RAM as compared to 3GB RAM in Infocus Epic 1.The 4GB RAM helps user to handle many apps simultaneously without any major lag
Coolpad Cool 1 Dual comes with a much better 13+ 13MP Dual camera that offers brilliant camera quality and focuses to click awesome images in both indoor and outdoor conditions.Dual camera in smartphones is always plus point for Photography enthusiasts as they can click lots of good photos with their smartphone itself.
Cool 1 Dual also comes with a much better 4000 mAh battery in comparison to 3000 mAh in Infocus Epic 1. The Bigger battery helps cool1 dual to give a much better overall performance.
We can clearly see that Coolpad Cool 1 dual is a much better choice.
For Further information, you can use the following link.Coolpad Cool1 Dual vs Infocus Epic 1
Compare with Li-ion battery, Li polymer battery has the following characterizations:
1. It would not leak the electrolyte since it uses the colloidal solid rather than the liquid electrolyte.
2. It can be made into thin battery. For example, a 3.6V 400mAh 15C battery can have the thickness of 0.5mm.
3. It can be designed into multiple shapes.
4. The battery can distort and be flexible. The macromolecule battery can distort up to 900 around.
5. It can be made into single high voltage: the battery with liquid electrolyte can only acquire the high voltage and macromolecule battery by putting several batteries in series.