To record calls on Moto X4 Follow the steps below:
1. Download the ACR call recording app from the play store
2. Then Follow the instructions from the app and allow all the access to the app as shown in the Image below
4. Then Tap the three bar on the top left of the app
5. There you will find the Enable option on the top.
6. Enable it and enjoy the app.
You can also check this video for more detailed information.
I will recommend you Oppo F7. It comes with a superior processor with a good amount of RAM assuring that the device can run buttery smooth even while multitasking. It draws its required energy from a 3,400mAh Li-ion battery which might be sufficient for a day.
For the selfie lovers, the smartphone offers an impressive 25MP front camera.
You can also check the complete comparison here: Oppo F7 128GB vs Moto X4 6GB RAM vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro vs Vivo V9