You don't need to enable VoLTE. Insert the Jio (VoLTE enabled) in any slot. By default, VoLTE will be active. If it is not, you can change the network preferences from Network option in settings.
Alternatively, you can follow a much easier way:
You can check the below video to get more clarity:
Complete specs could be found here: Nokia 7.1
To cast your phone screen on your TV you need to have Chromecast.
Follow the steps to successfully cast your screen-
Before you begin casting
1. Connect your phone to a Wi-Fi network.
2. The mobile device, tablet or computer you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast.
3. You must be running the latest version of the Chromecast-enabled app. You can always double check that you are on the latest version by visiting the Google Play Store.
Cast from Chromecast-enabled apps to your TV
1. Make sure that the phone you are using to cast is on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
Open a Chromecast-enabled app.
2. Tap the Cast button Inactive cast extension. Note: The Cast button isn't located in the same place on all Chromecast-enabled apps.
3. Tap the device you'd like to cast to.
4. When you're connected, the Cast button will turn color, letting you know you're connected.
5. Select the app like Youtube, Browser, Google Music etc and look for the Cast icon as shown in the image below.
You can now cast videos, movies and TV shows directly to your TV.
To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
You can also watch this step-by-step guide to do the same
You can check the complete specs of this phone: Nokia 7.1
You can check our the video:
Complete Specs: Nokia 7.1
Yes, Nokia 7.1 supports VoLTE. VoLTE or Voice over Long-Term-Evolution is the latest technology in India for high-speed internet and communication. It works on band 3, 5 and 40. Since the Nokia 7.1 supports Band 3 and 40, it supports VoLTE along with 4G.
You can find the complete set of specifications of Nokia 7.1 here: Nokia 7.1
To enable call waiting on the Nokia 7.1, Follow these steps-
Check Full Device Specifications Nokia 7.1
You can find complete specifications here: Nokia 7.1
The Oppo K1 seems to be the best among these phones.
Processor: The Oppo K1 comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8956 processor.
Camera: The Oppo K1 has a camera of 16 MP + 2 MP with F1.75 aperture.
Check Full Comparison Oppo K1 vs Vivo V9 vs Nokia 7.1
Yes, Nokia 7.1 supports OTG. USB OTG or USB On-The-Go is one of the most recent technologies that allows you to connect your pen drives and in some cases hard disks to your smartphones and tablets. It has a cable and through that cable, you can directly view and use your pen drive in your smartphones.
You can find the specs of Nokia 7.1 here: Nokia 7.1
Nokia 7.1 equips a huge 3060 mAh battery capacity with fast charging support. The device does get warm while charging and a bit more while using high power apps while charging, You might get overheating messages for the same. But, if the messages are too frequent and are not relevant, as in phone is getting extremely hot without any reason. You must visit a service center asap.
Read about issues that other people are facing from here.
Find a service center from here.