Vikas Kushwaha Kushwaha
Infocus Turbo 5 vs Panasonic Eluga Pro
Both the phones have their pros and cons, I think you should go for Infocus Turbo 5.
Infocus Turbo 5 has the following advantages over Panasonic Eluga Pro: -
1. Infocus Turbo 5 has more storage capacity 32GB while Panasonic Eluga Pro has 16GB.
2. Infocus Turbo 5 has 5000mAh battery while Panasonic Eluga Pro has 4000mAh.
It is not like that it is a one-sided game, Panasonic Eluga Pro has the following advantages -
1. Panasonic Eluga Pro has front camera flash.
2. Panasonic Eluga Pro supports HD Video recording.
Verdict - In my opinion, Infocus Turbo 5 is a better phone in the overall performance.
You can also compare these devices on 91mobiles. Link - Infocus Turbo 5 vs Panasonic Eluga Pro
Panasonic Eluga Ray vs Panasonic P55
Both the phones have their pros and cons, but I think you should go for Panasonic P55.
Panasonic P55 has the following advantages over Panasonic Eluga Ray:-
1. Panasonic P55 has 5000mAh battery while Eluga Ray as 4000mAh battery.
2.Panasonic P55 has 128GB Expandable memory capacity while Eluga Ray has 64GB Expandable Memory Capacity.
3. Panasonic P55 has 5.5" Display Size while Panasonic Eluga Ray has 5.0" Display Size.
Panasonic Eluga Ray has the following Advantages also:-
1. The Weight of Panasonic Eluga Ray is 169 grams while Panasonic P55 has 180 grams weight.
Verdict- In my opinion, Panasonic P55 is a better phone in overall performance but if you need a phone with good camera and in terms of weight than you can go for Panasonic Eluga Ray.
you can also see the comparison between the devices on 91mobiles : Panasonic Eluga Ray vs Panasonic P55
You can use an app named Parallel Space to create and use multiple accounts of the same app.
When you lock the phone, you'll see a camera icon on the right bottom side. Swipe that to left and camera shall open.
My personal recommendation for contacts backup is the CM Backup app. It does everything you can just think of.