Samsung Galaxy J7 Nxt vs Galaxy J7 Prime
Both the phones have their pros and cons, I think you should go for Galaxy J7 Prime.Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime has the following advantages over Galaxy J7 Nxt-
1. The Front camera of Galaxy J7 Prime is 8 MP compared to 5 MP of Galaxy J7 Nxt, though megapixel count is not a clear indication of a better camera, the more the better
2. The Battery of Galaxy J7 Prime is 3300mAh while Galaxy J7 Nxt has 3000mAh Battery.
It is not like that it is a one-sided game, Galaxy J7 Nxt has the following advantages -
1. The Screen to Body Ratio of Galaxy J7 Nxt is 69.46% while Galaxy J7 Prime has 73.13% Screen to Body Ratio.
Verdict - In my opinion, Galaxy J7 Prime is a better phone in the overall performance.
You can also compare these devices on 91mobiles. Link -Galaxy J7 Nxt vs Galaxy J7 Prime
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime vs Vivo V5
Both the phones have their pros and cons, but I think you should go for Vivo V5.
Vivo V5 has the following advantages over Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime:-
1. Vivo V5 has 3000mAh battery while Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime has 2400mAh battery.
2.Vivo V5 has 20MP(Front) Camera while Samsung GalaxyJ5 Prime has 5MP(Front) Camera.
3. Vivo V5 has 5.5" Display Size while Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime has 5.5" Display Size.
Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime has the following Advantages also:-
1. The Weight of Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime is 143 grams while Vivo V5 has 154 grams weight.
Verdict- In my opinion, Vivo V5 is a better phone in overall performance but if you need a light weight phone than you can go for Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime.
You can also see the comparison between the devices on 91mobiles: Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime vs Vivo V5