In order to set a custom ringtone:-
1. Go to Settings and select Sound and Vibration.
2. Select the Phone Ringtone option and choose the tone you wish to select.
3. However, if you cannot find any option to choose media of your choice.
4. You need to copy and paste the ringtone audio file in "Ringtones" folder inside "Media". After this, your ringtone will show up as an option in ringtones to choose.
You can see full specs here: Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite
Steps to Disable App notification
1. Go to settings.
2. Then go to Applications.
3. Select the app for which you want to disable notification.
4. Tab on Show Notification checkbox.
5. Your device will prompt a message to confirm select OK and you are done.
You can check the complete
specs of this phone: Redmi Y1 Lite
Go to settings and find an option named as Reset and Backup. It must be towards the end of the settings menu. Open it and select an account you wish to take backup on. Then turn on the backup. Your device will be backed up on that account.
Protect apps on Redmi Y1 Lite
Now, whenever you open a locked application, you can either unlock it by simply verifying your fingerprint or by entering the unlock pattern. The fingerprints that you have registered for unlocking your device are the ones that will also work with App Lock.
Here is the video guide to do the same
You need to dial a number and then choose the video call option on the screen on the bottom left. Alternatively, you can make video calls using WhatsApp and Skype as well.
Hide Photos and Videos on your phone
To hide photos and videos on your phone you will have to download the app named "Gallery Vault" and follow the steps below:
And you will see a confirmation message on your screen as shown in the Image below
And you are done!
You can also check the video below for your reference:
You can increase speed of your mobile by monitoring which apps are running. You can check that by tapping on the multi tasking button. Close all the apps and you will see your phone become faster. Make sure you clear the cache memory time to time.