However, this won't work if your phone has got hanged or you have forgotten the password.
Here is a Quick reference to hard reset your phone:
- Power off your phone (If the phone is hanged, directly perform the next step)
- Press and hold Volume Down and Power button to enter recovery mode. (Old phone might use home button as well)
- After the Android logo, you'll be presented by a menu.
- Select "Wipe Data/Factory reset" from the menu.
- Press the Power button to confirm.
- Scroll to "Yes" and confirm with Power button.
- This will start the Reset Process.
You can see the video to perform hard reset here:
You can see detailed specs of the phone here: Realme 6i