- Croma set up a retail pop-up store on a cruise ship to showcase the iPhone 15 series.
- Croma said that customers appreciated this personalised experience.
- The iPhone 15 series was unveiled this month globally, and the India price was announced after that.
In a bid to elevate enthusiasm among iPhone fans, Indian retail chain Croma set up a retail pop-up store on a cruise ship to let passengers experience the newly announced iPhone 15 series.
According to the platform, passengers on the cruise ship were pleasantly surprised and took the opportunity to visit the pop-up store while sailing. This allowed them to try out the new iPhone 15 phones while enjoying their sea voyage. Cruise Control 4.0 had a special offer for its passengers.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
Croma set up an interactive space at sea for iPhone fans. As per the company, 15 individuals who had pre-ordered the latest iPhone 15 series at Croma stores and croma.com got to go on a Cordelia Cruises journey.
The Croma Pop-up got a great response from passengers. Croma said that customers appreciated this personalised experience and interacted with Croma’s experts.
iPhone 15 series details
Meanwhile, the iPhone 15 series – consisting of the iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max – were unveiled this month globally. They went on sale around the world and in India last week.
iPhone 15 series prices in India:
- The iPhone 15 is available in three storage options: 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB, priced at Rs 79,900, Rs 89,900, and Rs 1,09,900, respectively.
- The iPhone 15 Plus comes in three models: 128GB, 256GB, and 512GB, with prices at Rs 89,900, Rs 99,900, and Rs 1,19,900, respectively.
- The iPhone 15 Pro offers four storage choices: 128GB, 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB, with prices of Rs 1,34,900, Rs 1,44,900, Rs 1,64,900, and Rs 1,84,900, respectively.
- The iPhone 15 Pro Max is available in three variants: 256GB, 512GB, and 1TB, priced at Rs 1,59,900, Rs 1,79,900, and Rs 1,99,900, respectively.