- Airtel has launched a new Rs 1,499 prepaid plan in India.
- The plan comes with a Netflix subscription and unlimited 5G data for customers.
- The Rs 1,499 plan offers 84 days of validity and unlimited voice calls to any network.
Homegrown telecom network, Airtel has launched a new Rs 1,499 prepaid plan in India and this is priced in the premium segment. The plan comes with a Netflix subscription and unlimited 5G data for customers. This is the first prepaid plan from Airtel to come with a Netflix subscription. The previous prepaid plans only offered Disney+ Hotstar and Airtel Xstream. Check out the complete benefits.
Airtel Rs 1499 prepaid plan benefits
- Cost: Rs 1,499
- Data: 3GB of 4G data daily and Unlimited 5G data
- Voice: Unlimited
- Validity: 84 days
- Subscription: Netflix Basic Plan for 3 months and Free Hello Tunes.
- The Airtel Rs 1,499 recharge offers 3GB of 4G daily data, unlimited voice calls to any network and 84 days of validity.
- The company is offering unlimited 5G data in areas where the latest mobile network is available.
- The main highlight of the prepaid plan is that it comes bundled with the Netflix Basic plan.
- The Basic plan of Netflix can only be logged in on one device at a time, and the content can be watched at 720p.
- The Netflix account can be accessed on a computer, TV, tablet, or smartphone.
- The recharge plan also offers access to Airtel Hello Tunes.
The recharge plan is available to recharge through Airtel’s website, the Airtel Thanks app, and third-party apps.
To recall, Jio too has launched two new prepaid plans in India with Netflix subscriptions. These plans cost Rs 1099 and Rs 1499. The former offers 2GB of data and a Netflix Mobile plan, while the Rs 1499 plan comes with 3GB daily data and a Netflix Basic subscription. Both plans offer 84 days of validity.
In a way, the Airtel and Jio Rs 1,499 plans are similar and offer significant value to customers. The Netflix subscription was earlier limited to postpaid plans.