- Honor’s new device, likely to be Honor Magic 6 has been spotted on China’s 3C certification website ahead of the launch.
- The website has unveiled the charging speed of the upcoming device. Some new leaks have emerged regarding the camera specifications of the smartphone.
- The Honor Magic 6 is confirmed to launch with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC.
The Honor Magic 6 has been spotted on China’s 3C certification website ahead of its launch. The listing revealed the device will be powered by a 66W charger. The smartphone is confirmed to be powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 with AI capabilities. As per some new leaks, the smartphone could also feature a 160MP periscope zoom camera. Here’s all we know about the Honor Magic 6.
Honor Magic 6: what we know
- The image above shows an Honor device with the model number BCL-AN00 listed on the 3C certification website, likely to be the upcoming Honor Magic 6 vanilla model.
- According to the listing, the smartphone will feature a 66W charger with backward compatibility for both 40W and 10W chargers. This aligns with the previous models, Honor Magic 5 and Magic 5 Pro, both of which also came with a 66W fast charger.
- Honor has officially confirmed that the upcoming Magic 6 will be driven by Qualcomm’s flagship Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC, with AI features such as the Meta Llama-trained chatbot, generative AI, and a personal assistant named YOYO.
- The device will also introduce the Magic Capsule with eye-tracking technology, drawing inspiration from Apple’s Dynamic Island.
- Another report by Notebook check reveals that the Magic 6 and Magic 6 Pro will support satellite transmission.
Honor Magic 6 camera specs tipped
- A recent leak from Weibo tipster Digital Chat Station suggests that the Honor Magic 6 will feature and a 160MP periscope zoom camera. It will also incorporate OmniVision’s 1/1.3-inch OV50K sensor for the primary camera.
- The new sensor is similar to the one found in the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra and will also be powered by LOFIC technology, which is also utilised in OnePlus Open.
Honor Magic 6 launch timeline
The Honor Magic 5 launched around February, 2023 so it is expected that the new Magic 6 will also follow a similar timeline and will launch sometime around February, 2024.
|12 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage