- OnePlus 12 display details have been officially revealed.
- The smartphone will feature a 2K display.
- It is also confirmed to offer 4,500 nits of peak brightness.
OnePlus 12 is launching on December 5th in China. Ahead of the launch, the brand has been teasing the OnePlus 12 revealing key details about the device. It has so far revealed details confirmed wireless charging on the OnePlus 12, and its camera details as well. OnePlus 12 display details have also been revealed, and it’s touted to offer the best in the industry.
OnePlus 12 display details
- OnePlus 12 will feature an “Oriental Screen” that the company has co-developed with BOE, the company’s China president Li Jie announced on Weibo. The smartphone’s display will have 2K resolution, and 4,500 nits of peak brightness.
- Jie said that the OnePlus 12 has become the first domestic 2K display to get the highest level of DisplayMate A+ certification.
- It also comes with the company’s self-developed “Bright Eyes Eye Protection”, which is said to be the industry’s first medical-grade screen eye protection technology.
- In terms of specs, OnePlus 12 is expected to feature a 6.82-inch 2K LTPO display with a punch-hole selfie camera.
OnePlus 12: what we know so far
OnePlus 12 is also confirmed to come with wireless charging capabilities, and the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset. Its camera specs were also revealed recently. It will house a 50MP Sony LYT-808 primary camera, a 48MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 64MP periscope lens with 3x telephoto zoom.
Official images of OnePlus 12 were also revealed showing a similar design but with the alert slider now on the left side of the phone. Its colour options include green, white and black. The smartphone will come with a glass back, the same giant camera module, and a central punch-hole display.
As for the rest of its specifications, here’s what to expect from the OnePlus 12.
- For selfies, OnePlus 12 is expected to house a 32MP front camera.
- It could be offered in multiple variants of up to 24GB RAM and 1TB of onboard storage.
- The smartphone is also tipped to pack a 5,400mAh battery with 100W wired and 50W wireless charging support.