- Realme 11 Pro series is launching in India on June 8th
- Two models are expected in the series, powered by Dimensity 7050 SoC
- A vanilla Realme 11 variant is not slated to launch right away
Realme is slated to make its latest smartphone launch in India on June 8th, when the Realme 11 Pro series is tipped to debut in the country. The mid-range smartphones are expected to become more premium as part of an overall design and finesse upgrade over the outgoing Realme 10 series, which was so far available in India. The devices are being introduced in India after their China launch on May 10th, where three models of the series were launched. Now, Realme is bringing the Realme 11 Pro and Pro Plus to India, while the vanilla Realme 11 model is not being introduced in the country for the time being.
On this note, here’s looking at everything that we so far know about the Realme 11 Pro and Pro Plus, and what you can expect of the smartphones.
Realme 11 Pro India launch event: date, time, tickets
The Realme 11 Pro series has been confirmed to launch in India on June 8th, for 12 noon IST. The event will see Realme’s latest brand ambassador, Shah Rukh Khan, feature in it.
The company is yet to announce if the event will be streamed live online, and at the time of publishing, Realme is yet to publish a live stream link for the launch of the two smartphones. However, Realme has posted a link to buy tickets to the launch event, which will be hosted at a venue in Delhi. Tickets for the event are priced at Rs 699, and can be purchased on Paytm Insider, or by clicking here.
Realme 11 Pro series: price and availability
At the moment, Realme has not offered any details on what the two smartphones will be priced at in India, and rumours have not offered word on what the local pricing of the two phones would be.
- International price: The Realme 11 Pro is priced between CNY 1,799 and CNY 2,299 (Rs 20,900 and Rs 26,700) across all of its RAM and storage variants, while the Realme 11 Pro Plus is priced between CNY 2,099 and CNY 2,799 (Rs 24,400 and Rs 32,600).
- Previous pricing: The Realme 10 Pro is presently priced between Rs 18,999 and Rs 19,999 across two RAM and storage variants, while the Realme 10 Pro Plus is priced between Rs 22,999 and Rs 26,999 across three RAM and storage variants.
It is likely that the Realme 11 Pro series may cost slightly more than what the 10 Pro series cost, but in all likelihood, both the Realme 11 Pro and Pro Plus will be priced below Rs 30,000, once launched. The smartphones will be available on Flipkart and Realme’s own website online, and across offline retailers as well. Availability dates and deals will likely be announced at the launch event.
Realme 11 Pro series: design and colours
One of the biggest highlights of the smartphone series is its focus on design. The Realme 11 Pro series will feature what the brand has called ‘premium vegan leather’ on the rear, and has roped in Gucci designer Matteo Menotto as part of the smartphone’s overall design. The company has teased two colour finishes — Sunrise Beige and Oasis Green, as part of the lineup.
Realme 11 Pro specifications
- Display: The Realme 11 Pro will feature a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with full HD+ screen resolution and 120Hz refresh rate — specifications that have become rather standard now. It will be rated to support 100 percent of the DCI-P3 colour gamut, and will claim to offer 93.65 percent screen to body ratio — thus implying slim bezels
- Processor: The smartphone will be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 7050 SoC, which was announced on May 2nd, and featured in the Lava Agni 2 5G smartphone — launched on May 16th. The chipset is comparable to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G, which powers Nothing Phone (1)
- RAM and storage: The China variant of the Realme 11 Pro features up to 12GB RAM and 512GB storage. It remains to be seen if all the variants would be launched in India
- OS: The smartphone will come with Android 13 out of the box, with the Realme UI 4.0 custom interface on top
- Cameras: The Realme 11 Pro will feature a dual rear camera setup, which would include a 108MP primary sensor with optical image stabilisation, and a 2MP macro unit. Selfies will be handled by a 16MP camera placed in a drill-hole slot
- Battery: A 5,000mAh battery with 67W fast charging support will power the setup
- Connectivity: The Realme 11 Pro will offer 5G connectivity, as well as Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2. It will get a USB-C port, and may also feature NFC
Realme 11 Pro Plus specifications
- Display: The Realme 11 Pro Plus will feature the exact same display as the Pro variant
- Processor: It will also run on the exact same processor
- RAM and storage: While the Plus variant will feature the same amount of RAM as the Pro model, it does have additional storage in the form of a 1TB variant in China
- OS: Android 13, with the tweaked Realme UI 4.0, is present here as well
- Cameras: This is the biggest differentiating factor of the Realme 11 Pro Plus — in rear cameras, the smartphone will feature a 200MP primary camera, with an 8MP ultrawide unit and a 2MP macro unit in tow. While this completes its triple rear camera setup, Realme has teased a 4x “zoom lens” feature on the Pro Plus variant. It’s not clear if this will be a software-aided feature, assisted by sensor crop on the high resolution sensor. Up front, it will offer a 32MP selfie shooter
- Battery: The Plus variant will retain the 5,000mAh battery size, but come with 100W fast charging instead
- Connectivity: The connectivity chops of both the phones remain the same