- Realme GT 5 Pro bears the model number RMX3888.
- The 3C listing suggests the handset will offer up to 100W fast charging support and have 5G network connectivity.
- Realme GT 5 Pro is expected to launch this month.
Realme GT 5 Pro is expected to launch in China very soon and will come as a premium flagship offering. The company has been confirming the key specifications of the device, including the 1TB storage option, and low-light telephoto photography performance. Now, the phone has appeared on China’s 3C certification and this confirms its fast charging details.
Realme GT 5 Pro gets 3C certification
- The Realme GT 5 Pro 3C certification reveals the model number RMX3888.
- The listing, as spotted by MySmartPrice, suggests the handset will offer up to 100W fast charging support and have 5G network connectivity.
- Besides these, the certification doesn’t reveal any other details about the phone. But recent leaks have spilt some beans on the specifications.
Realme GT 5 Pro specifications (expected)
- Display: Realme GT 5 Pro is expected to feature a 6.78-inch 1.5K BOE AMOLED curved display with 120Hz/144Hz refresh rate and punch-hole cutout.
- Processor: The flagship will be powered by the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset paired with Adreno GPU for graphics.
- Cameras: The Realme GT 5 Pro features a 50MP Sony LYT-T808 sensor with OIS, an 8MP OmniVision OV0810 ultrawide shooter, and a 50MP Sony IMX890 periscope telephoto lens with EIS and OIS support. There could be a 32MP snapper on the front for selfies.
- The phone will offer up to 6x lossless zoom and 120x super zoom. The phone will be able to offer Dolby Vision HDR videos from the telephoto camera.
- RAM and Storage: The Realme phone could pack up to 16GB/24GB LPDDR5x RAM and 1TB UFS 4.0 storage.
- OS: Android 14- based Realme UI 5.0 custom skin out of the box.
- Battery: There could be a 5,400mAh battery with a 100W wired charger and 50W wireless charging support.
|12 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage