- Redmi 13C will come with triple cameras, a waterdrop notch, and a boxy chassis.
- We can see 50MP text engraved on the back panel of the phone.
- Redmi 13C will come as a successor to the Redmi 12C.
Redmi 13C high-quality renders have surfaced online, courtesy of MySmartPrice citing industry sources. The renders reveal the complete design and the colour options the phone will be available in. The handset will come as a successor to the Redmi 12C which debuted in the country back in March alongside the Redmi Note 12 4G.
Redmi 13C design
- The Redmi 13C has a typical budget design, as per the renders shared.
- There is a waterdrop notch on the front to house the selfie camera and sizeable bezels.
- The volume rocker and power button are on the right edge. The SIM tray is on the left spine.
- On the back, you see a large square module to house dual-circular rings with triple camera sensors and an LED flash. We can see a 50MP text engraved within the module.
- The top section has a 3.5mm audio jack, while at the bottom, you see the USB Type-C port, speaker vents and a microphone.’
- The Redmi 13C can be seen in green, black, and blue colour options.
- The phone appears to have a polycarbonate build, which is expected to keep the price down.
The hardware specifications of the phone are under wraps at the moment but we should learn more details going forward.
Redmi 12C specifications
- Display: The Redmi 12C sports a 6.71-inch HD+ display with a standard 60Hz refresh rate, 20:9 aspect ratio, a waterdrop notch and 1600×720 pixels resolution.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G85 SoC
- RAM and Storage: The chipset is paired with up to 6GB RAM and 128GB storage that is further expandable via a microSD card.
- OS: Android 12-based MIUI 13 skin.
- Cameras: Redmi 12C will have dual cameras on the back, with a 50MP primary camera and a 2MP secondary lens. There is a 5MP snapper on the front for selfies and video chats.
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and a microUSB port.
- Battery: The handset packs a 5000mAh battery with 10W standard charging support.