- The device will come with similar specs at the global variant.
- Redmi 13C in India will feature the Mediatek Helio G85 SoC, as featured in the global variant.
- The other specifications could also remain the same, including the 6.74-inch 90Hz LCD panel and a 50MP primary camera.
Xiaomi could end the year with the entry of its budget Redmi 13C model in the Indian market with a launch next month. This will be the first Redmi device to make its way to India and will serve as a long-awaited successor to the Redmi 12C. The device has already launched in global markets but we now have confirmed information on what to expect from the Indian variant of the phone, which comes with an unexpected upgrade.
Redmi 13C Indian variant leaked specifications
Redmi’s new budget offering, the Redmi 13C could sit between the Redmi A2 series and the number series like its predecessor. Our industry sources tell us that the device will be powered by the Mediatek Helio G85 chipset, just like the global variant.
Other specifications could remain the same as well, and here they are.
- Display: 6.74-inch HD+ LCD, 90Hz refresh rate
- Processor: Mediatek Helio G85
- Primary camera: 50MP main+ 2MP macro+ Auxilary lens
- Front camera: 8MP
- Battery and charging: 5,000mAh, 18W
- Software: MIUI 14 based on Android 13
There is no information yet on which colour and storage variants of the device will make their way to India. Meanwhile, Redmi is also refreshing its full K-series flagship lineup and ecosystem products in China, with the Redmi K70 series launch scheduled for November 29th.