- The iQOO 12 series could debut before the end of this year.
- The iQOO 12 lineup is tipped to come with a 64MP OmniVision 64B telephoto sensor with 3x zoom and OIS.
- iQOO 12 series might ship with Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3
The iQOO 12 series is expected to debut around the end of this year and might include iQOO 12 and iQOO 12 Pro. Rumours surrounding the inclusion of a telephoto sensor on the iQOO flagships have been doing the rounds for a while. Now, a new leak reveals more details on the iQOO 12 series.
iQOO 12 series camera specifications (rumoured)
- According to the tipster DigitalChatStation, the iQOO 12 series will come with a 64MP OmniVision 64B telephoto sensor with 3x zoom and OIS.
- Besides this, we could have a 50MP OmniVision OV50H sensor with OIS and a 50MP Samsung ISOCELL JN1 ultra-wide-angle sensor.
- The last iQOO model with a telephoto camera was the iQOO 5 Pro 5G, which came with an 8MP telephoto camera with 5x optical zoom.
- The inclusion of a telephoto sensor combined with the rumoured new Vivo V3 ISP should finally deliver the flagship camera experience that the iQOO numbered series has long wanted.
iQOO 12 specifications (expected)
- According to earlier reports, the iQOO 12 is expected to come with a 2K display, 144Hz refresh rate, and flat edges. The Pro variant could come with a Samsung E7 AMOLED display and the same 144Hz refresh rate.
- The iQOO 12 series is likely to be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC.
- The chipset could be paired with up to 24GB RAM and 1TB storage, which may not be further expandable.
- The iQOO 12 is tipped to feature 100W fast charging support while the Pro version might come with 200W charging support. The battery sizes are not leaked at the moment.
- The iQOO 12 series might run on Android 14 OS with Origin OS 4.0 custom skin.
- There could be a new Vivo V3 imaging chipset on board for better photography.
- Both iQOO 12 and iQOO 12 Pro could come with 5G connectivity support, an in-display fingerprint sensor for security, and a metal frame for durability.