- OPPO Find N3 Flip will reportedly cost below Rs 1 lakh according to a new tip.
- When converted, the foldable phone costs around Rs 77,200 in China.
- Going by this leak, the OPPO foldable will be cheaper than its Samsung counterpart.
OPPO is launching the Find N3 Flip in India tomorrow. The foldable phone has already debuted in China, and we’ve already heard quite a bit about the Indian unit as well. There’s only a day to go for the OPPO Find N3 Flip India launch but the price of the foldable has already been tipped. Here’s how much the new OPPO foldable could cost in India.
OPPO Find N3 Flip India price tipped
- OPPO Find N3 Flip will reportedly cost Rs 94,999 but it will be available at a deal price of Rs 89,622, according to tipster Abhishek Yadav.
- This is for the base model of the OPPO Find N3 Flip that comes with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
- The Chinese variant costs around Rs 77,200 after conversion.
The OPPO Find N3 Flip comes in three colour options of Moonlight Muse, Mist Rose and Mirror Night. Based on the teasers in India, it looks like OPPO is bringing the Moonlight Muse and Mirror Night colours. The launch event is scheduled for October 12th at 7 pm, and it will be live-streamed on YouTube.
OPPO Find N3 Flip specifications
- Display: The OPPO Find N3 Flip has a 6.80-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate, and a 3.26-inch AMOLED cover display.
- Processor: The foldable phone is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 9200 SoC paired with Mali-G715 Immortalis MP11 GPU.
- RAM and Storage: It comes in two variants of 12GB RAM with 256GB and 512GB storage.
- Cameras: The OPPO Find N3 Flip has a 50MP Sony IMX890 primary sensor with OIS, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 32MP telephoto sensor. For selfies, there’s a 32MP front camera.
- Battery: The foldable packs a 4,300mAh battery with 44W fast charging support.
- Software: On the software front, the Find N3 Flip runs Android 13-based ColorOS 13.1 custom skin out of the box.
- Other features: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, stereo speakers, a USB Type-C port, NFC and 5G.