- OPPO K11 has appeared on China’s 3C certification.
- The handset bears the model number PJC110, as per China’s 3C listing.
- OPPO K11 will feature 100W fast charging, which is a first for a mid-range offering.
The OPPO K11 is the company’s mid-range offering that will succeed the OPPO K10 from earlier. The handset was recently spotted on TENAA with some key specifications. Now, the phone has been certified on China’s 3C platform, as spotted by MySmartPrice. This reveals the charging speed capabilities. This reveals the phone will come with 100W fast charging support, which will be a first for the whole mid-range segment. Currently, only three OPPO phones offered such fast charging speeds, including the Find X6 Pro, Reno 10 Pro, and Reno 10 Pro+.
OPPO K11 appears on China’s 3C
- The OPPO K11 bears the model number PJC110, as per China’s 3C listing.
- Furthermore, China’s 3C listing shows the phone will have 5G network support and will be bundled with a VCBAHBCH adapter, possibly in the retail box.
- The phone will have support for 11V/9.1A output. That’s pretty much it about the OPPO K11 China’s 3C listing.
As for the FCC certification, the listing includes images of the OPPO K11. The handset will have triple cameras on the back accompanied by an LED flash. The volume rocker and power button are on the right edge. The front side of the phone could house a punch-hole cutout or a waterdrop notch.
OPPO K11 specifications (expected)
- Display: The FCC listing shows the phone will feature a 6.7-inch AMOLED display with an FHD+ resolution. There are chances the handset might come with a 120Hz refresh rate, similar to the OPPO K11x.
- Processor: The phone will be powered by an octa-core 2.7GHz processor. While the SoC details are not listed, noted tipster DigitalChatStation suggests the phone would come with Snapdragon 782G SoC.
- RAM and Storage: The handset is expected to be available in three storage options: 6GB/8GB/12GB RAM and 128GB/256GB/512GB storage.
- Cameras: 50MP primary camera with OIS, an 8MP ultra-wide lens, and a 2MP macro sensor. There is a 16MP shooter on the front for selfies.
- Battery: 5,000mAh and 100W fast charging.
|8 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage