- OPPO Reno 11 Geekbench scores and key specs leaked.
- The Geekbench listing reveals the processor has a 1+3+4 core structure.
- The Reno 11 series is launching on November 23rd.
OPPO Reno 11 is inching close to its launch day and a new Geekbench post of it reveals details like its single-core and multi-core scores, operating system, processor and RAM. These specifications match what previous rumours and leaks have suggested. So, let’s revise everything we know about the Reno 11 ahead of its November 23rd launch.
Follow us on WhatsApp, Click to Join
OPPO Reno 11 Geekbench scores (leaked)
- OPPO Reno 11 with model number PJH110 has garnered a 1208 in the single-core test and a 3406 score in the multi-core test. This was spotted by the folks over at MySmartPrice.
- The operating system is revealed to be Android 14.
- The k6895v1_64 motherboard model and the 1+3+4 core structure suggest the underlying processor to be MediaTek Dimensity 8200 SoC.
- The model in the test is having 12GB of RAM.
OPPO Reno 11 specifications (expected)
- Processor: OPPO Reno 11 could be shipping with MediaTek Dimensity 8200 SoC as mentioned above. This could include a prime core at 3.10GHz clock speed, 3 performance cores at 3GHz and 4 efficiency cores at 2GHz frequency. This could be coupled with a Mali GC8 MC4 GPU.
- Memory: The vanilla Reno 11 could be running on 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB/512GB of UFS 4.0 storage.
- Display: You could get a 120Hz display with a punch hole cutout on the front.
- Cameras: On the back, we could get a Sony LYT-600 main camera along with an 8MP ultrawide shooter, and a 32MP IMX709 2x telephoto zoom camera. OPPO has teased SLR-level portraits from the Reno 11 series.
- Battery: Powering all of these is a 4800mAh battery with 67W fast charging support.
- Miscellaneous features: We are also expecting Android 14-based ColorOS, an X-axis vibration motor, and dual stereo speakers on this device.
- Colours: The device is likely to be available in Fluorite Blue, Obsidian Black, Moonstone White, and Turquoise hues.
|Expected Price:||Rs. 29,690|
|Release Date:||12-Apr-2024 (Expected)|
|Variant:||8 GB RAM / 256 GB internal storage|
|Phone Status:||Upcoming Phone|