- Redmi Note 13 Pro and Note 13 Pro+ bear the model numbers 231DRA50G and 23090RA98G.
- The Redmi Note 13 Pro and Note 13 Pro+ ship with a 200MP camera, Android 13 OS, and up to 120W fast charging support.
- The phones are expected to debut in global markets very soon.
Xiaomi’s sub-brand Redmi is hard at work to launch the latest Redmi Note 13 series in global markets, including India. The phones have started receiving all the required certifications. Now, the Redmi Note 13 Pro and Note 13 Pro+ 5G models have bagged the TDRA certification. The listings reveal the marketing name and also the model numbers. We believe the global models could also have the same specifications as the China variants.
Redmi Note 13 Pro, 13 Pro+ TDRA certifications
- The Redmi Note 13 Pro TDRA certification shows the phone has the model number 231DRA50G (G for global).
- The Redmi Note 13 Pro+ has the model number 23090RA98G.
- The listings confirm the marketing names of the phone but the specifications are under wraps in the listing. However, since the phones have launched in China, we know the specs.
Redmi Note 13 Pro, 13 Pro+ specifications
- Display: Redmi Note 13 Pro and Pro+ ship with a 6.67-inch 1.5K FHD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass Victus.
- Battery: The Redmi Note 13 Pro has a 5,100mAh battery with 67W fast charging support, while the Pro+ will have a 5,000mAh battery with 120W fast charging support.
- Processor: Redmi Note 13 Pro+ is powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 7200 Ultra SoC, while the Redmi Note 13 Pro will be equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 7s Gen 2 chipset.
- RAM and storage: The phones come with up to 16GB RAM and 512GB storage, which should be further expandable via a microSD card.
- Software: Android 13-based MIUI 14 out-of-the-box.
- Cameras: The Redmi Note 13 Pro and Note 13 Pro+ feature a 200MP Samsung ISOCELL HP3 sensor with OIS, an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, and a 2MP macro sensor. There is a 16MP front camera for selfies and video chats.