- Samsung Galaxy Buds FE is selling at the lowest price since launch.
- The Buds FE delivery is free but there is a 7-day replacement at the service centre only.
- The Galaxy Buds 2 isn’t priced that high and so, we have compared both to see if you should buy the FE.
Samsung Galaxy Buds FE launched at Rs 12,999 in October 2023 as an entry-level offering with ANC and a 30-hour battery life claim. After about 4 months, the pair of buds has just received an attractive discount that pegs it the lowest price since launch. Here we will analyse the sale price and bank offers available and see if it makes sense to buy it.
Samsung Galaxy Buds FE sale price and availability
- Samsung Galaxy Buds FE (Black) is currently priced at Rs 8,499 on Amazon India. This is a 35 percent discount from its Rs 12,999 MRP.
- You can get a flat Rs 3,849 discount on a Citibank debit card or a Rs 3,000 discount on all bank credit cards, which effectively brings down the price to Rs 4,649 (for Citibank users) or Rs 5,499 (for other bank users). There are other bank card offers listed on the website.
- You can avail of a free delivery option too.
- However, note that Amazon is offering a 7-day service centre replacement only. Something to keep in mind while you make the purchase!
Samsung Galaxy Buds FE specs
- Battery estimate: Samsung claims the buds could run for 30 hours (including the charge from the case). With ANC, that drops to 21 hours. Just the buds can last up to 6 hours.
- Charging: You can top it up with a USB-C port but there is no wireless charging option.
- Noise Cancellation: You get ANC backed by 3 mics.
- Audio: You get AAC, SBC and Samsung Scaleable codec support. The company boasts enriched bass output.
- Colour options: You can pick it in black and white colours.
- Design: It weighs 5.8 grams and the dimensions are 17.5 x 19.3 x 22.2mm (buds) and 50 x 50 x 27.5mm (case). The buds get an IPX2 rating, but not the case. The buds also have wingtips or stabilizers to better secure the fit in the ear.
Should you buy Samsung Galaxy Buds FE?
- The new sale price of the Galaxy Buds FE is tempting. But, at Rs 7,599, Galaxy Buds 2 is selling on Amazon.
- In comparison, the Buds FE is said to have improved ANC, a wing-tip for a more secure fit, and could get more software updates.
- However, the Buds FE is heavier (5.8g) than the Galaxy Buds 2 (5g) and it lacks wireless charging and its case lacks water resistance.
- The Buds 2 has a wireless charging option and a more balanced sound profile. The battery life difference isn’t huge.
- So, you can’t go wrong with either purchase. To save more and if you don’t mind missing wireless charging, go with Galaxy Buds FE.