Krafton is yet to launch the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on iOS devices, but the game has already arrived on Android devices. Those who have been playing the game must have noticed the minor tweaks the company has made. One such tweak is the simulation game warning that reminds users that it’s a virtual game and does not represent real life. There is also an audio warning for the same, which is played in spawn island every time you start the game. While the company seems to have included it on BGMI to promote healthy gaming, the message could get annoying for some. If you are among those who don’t want to listen to such voice messages when you start a match, then there is an option to disable this voice message altogether. Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to remove simulation game warning on Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI):
How to disable voice simulation warning on Battlegrounds Mobile India
To disable the newly added warning system you need to follow the given below steps:
- First, launch the Battlegrounds Mobile India app on your smartphone.
- On the home page head to the ‘Settings’ section available at the bottom right corner of the display.
- In the settings select the Basics section.
- Now you need to scroll down a bit until you see “Spawn Island Broadcast”.
- Toggle off the feature and you are all set to go.
It’s worth mentioning that doing this will only disable voice simulation warning. You will still see the warning message that reads ‘Battlegrounds Mobile India is not a real-world based game, but a survival simulation game set in a virtual world’ at the starting of every match. Press ‘Ok’ to hide the message.